Never broke 75% on the Schweser Practice Exams

Even by the end, with the 3rd PM final… This worries me…!

I hit 73% on my first exam, and haven’t topped it since

never broke 70%. dont worry about it. everyone says they are alot harder than the actual exams.

I sure hope so… My inability to improve that mark after several exams really pissed me off

me too!! Got over 70% on one Schweser… did well on qbank consistently… hope it goes well tomorrow…

Relax…you know what you know. Too late to fret now. I am going to see a movie tonight…quantum of solace, though I have heard it is not too good…

I never took any mock exams, but the last 2 120 question rounds I did on Qbank (w/o easy questions) were 87%. I was going to do one more, but screw it, I’m not going to learn anything new from it so why bother?

I hate Schweser. All I lose is confidence when trying to work out their problems. I was doing the end of book problems and am now calling it a quits. I’ll gamble on the CFA-style questions being more manageable. GOOD LUCK ALL

My highest was 70% on one of them, and that’s it. booooo

djjk1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > never broke 70%. dont worry about it. everyone > says they are alot harder than the actual exams. That is certainly not true.

The morning session was a lot like the schweser practice exams, the afternoon was like a totally different exam!

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > djjk1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > never broke 70%. dont worry about it. > everyone > > says they are alot harder than the actual > exams. > > > That is certainly not true. do you really believe that??

I thought the morning resembled Schweser and may have been slightly easier than a few Schweser exams. The afternoon… oh man. Like a werewolf on a full moon or something.