New 2010 CFA Charterholders' names to appear in Economist, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times...

They’ve been using the exact same website to recognize charterholders for the last couple of years. I’m not sure about this year, but in '09 there was a poster that you could print out w/ all the names if you wanted to. They probably could have fit it into a full page WSJ add w/ very small print if they wanted too but they’re too busy dumping $$ on other stuff.

My hope is they went cheap on 10 to blow the budget on us hopeful 11 candidates.

Bummer…got mine in 06 and will admit finding your name in the WSJ was fun. Friends poked fun and had me sign their copy.

recentcornellgrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bummer…got mine in 06 and will admit finding > your name in the WSJ was fun. Friends poked fun > and had me sign their copy. which is insult to injury since it was easier back then…

Figures that the WSJ didn’t get delivered to me yesterday for reasons unknown. Sounds like it was pretty much a big disappointment anyway…

you didnt miss much… Sadly I actually skipped over it and then went back to see as I knew it was today. A client of mine had told me to look for his name…not there