New books

I am going to use uppermark for L2 as they were great for L2. Would people advise getting the CAIA official books also?

1 Like

I’m going to use Uppermark (study notes only) in L2, too. I also have the Advanced and Current Topics - both are well written and probably useful as reference books. I just finished reading Current Topics. Advanced Topics is something I want to keep for future use. I do not have Integrated Topics yet but some articles in that look interesting. If anyone wants to exchange books and save $125 in Current Topics, let me know. - shootingstar eldd2 at yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Wondering the same thing, can you do CAIA L2 with just notes or do you need the official books?

1 Like

Not sure how the new books will be, but i used Schweser for L1 and L2 without any complains.

1 Like

i have just ordered Schweser essential pack for L2 and have no intention of buying the CAIA official books. I have nothing against those books but i just dont think i’ll have enough time to read them. If you have time then i cannot see any harm in buying CAIA’s official books.

1 Like

I wonder if anyone who has Integrated topics & applications can tell me if the first article “The IRR” is a chapter from the book J Curve by the same authors? Also, I was wondering if the last two articles Risk Management by P. Jorion and Credit Derivatives by H. Kazemi are taken from one of their books or are they specifically written for CAIA? All other chapters in Integrated topics are published articles.

1 Like