New Corolla hatchback showing Toyota's turnaround

https://www.autoblog.com/2018/04/30/2019-toyota-corolla-hatchback-review-003821/

“This new Corolla could actually be owned by someone who cares about cars and driving. Perhaps not as their top priority in life or behind the wheel, but there’s also enough here in terms of style, character and driver engagement to actually put the 2019 Corolla on the map for those with more discerning compact-car tastes.”

I don’t know about you guys, but this is the car I’ve anticipated the most this year, as along with the Camry, it proves Toyota’s commitment to change the characteristics of their line up. I hope they don’t end up alienating vanilla buyers though.

2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback

nah, they should just sell the old school pimped out one instead (1yr Limited Edition) , way more popular with the teens… Toyota Corolla Brasil Street by PedroIvoAlonso

^Well, there’s a very small (3/4 inch) dip in the road going into my driveway. I’m not sure if that car will make it.

You’re right. Life lessons for the teen and increase in service revenues to Toyota for repairs. Everybody wins.

Seriously Greenie, if you’re going to have a car like that you need a switch to pop it up or down.

Looks like a Mazda 3 knockoff. Probably a good car for a college kid.

^ I love the front of the Mazda3. I like this Corolla too. I’m happy they came out with a hatch.

There is a direct predecessor to this car (Toyota Auris). However, that car is just not that great.