new girl here; investment consulting...

Can you trust them to being “privy” about this information? Boys are boys after all :wink:

On a side note, we’ve reached page 3 now, and has anyone even ATTEMPTED to give the OP an answer to her question? lol

well none of the rest of you have seen my picture so yes! :slight_smile: And no - you lads all got distracted with the possibilty of another real girl here…

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > well none of the rest of you have seen my picture > so yes! :slight_smile: > > And no - you lads all got distracted with the > possibilty of another real girl here… then share with us else you don’t exist

cant post pictures on this - if you want to go onto my facebook then send me a mail!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cant post pictures on this - if you want to go > onto my facebook then send me a mail! I can just picture this… Within hours, Karen gets +20 more guy friends on her facebook.

you’re just happy posting this because you already saw my picture!! :slight_smile:

Yes… you sent me one long time ago but I don’t have you on facebook. Plus, you promised to send me more pics but that never happened. You know babe, it ain’t gonna work out between us if you don’t keep your end of the bargain.

Lol yeah you asked for more pics and JTLD asked for bikini pics - sometimes shooting for the stars is gonna get you nowhere lad!!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cant post pictures on this - if you want to go > onto my facebook then send me a mail! Email address?

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lol yeah you asked for more pics and JTLD asked > for bikini pics - sometimes shooting for the stars > is gonna get you nowhere lad!! I may have asked, but you also complied seeing how I sent you more than one pic. Let me quote: “Thank you for all the pics, very nice…I’ll look for more pictures of me, I’m kinda camera shy so there aren’t that many” You know, we have a saying in Russia: “Those who don’t take risks, don’t drink champagne” So sometimes, you gotta shoot for the stars.

jensen - karenccfa@live.ie Hahahaha fine!! Kblade Send me a mail this evening and I’ll get as many pics as I can find - how about that?

tsk tsk tsk… no, Karen no … you do not give out your email address on public sites… not a smart move honey!

haha I made that one up just for this site - do you think I go around telling everyone to email me at Karenccfa??? Ah bless *big hug*

kblade Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- You know babe, it ain’t gonna work > out between us if you don’t keep your end of the > bargain. KC, I though your end was MY bargain!

How’s that coffee coming along - the jibes aren’t getting much better :wink: However… :wink:

its truly not fair. we’re always talking when you’re day is ending and mine has just begun. ahhh, inter-atlantic love.

Yeah you work, I party - c’est la vie!! :wink: I’m sure you’ll get over it…

i try, its just that whenever i’m ready to party, you’re ready for bed. i mean, i enjoy the ‘non-slow’ weekend time we share, but besides that, i just don’t know.

you’re saying you want some slow weekend time???..never had a guy say that before!! :slight_smile: