new girl here; investment consulting...

KarenC, can I get your picture too? I’ll send you mine. I’m pretty hot stuff.

well i am a canadian. we don’t need to take our anger out on our women. we just get so drunk that we fall asleep, once the fiddlin’s done that is.

chad17 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tsk tsk tsk… no, Karen no … you do not give out > your email address on public sites… not a smart > move honey! How about you giving your home address and everything through facebook

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC, can I get your picture too? I’ll send you > mine. I’m pretty hot stuff. She is an irish and not asian

Ah lads just send me an email - I put the address up already on this thread Matt - fiddlin’?!?! hahahaha wow remind me to cancel the holiday to Canada :wink:

AF is the new Craigslist! Anyone got any old golf shoes for sale?

haha. i hang out with a lot of maritimers alright, and fiddlin’s better than alberta country music, nickelback, and canadian hip hop. i don’t know how popular Great Big Sea is outside of Canada, but as an Irishlass i’m sure you’d enjoy it! :smiley:

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > KarenC, can I get your picture too? I’ll send > you > > mine. I’m pretty hot stuff. > > > She is an irish and not asian I <3 all beautiful girls

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AF is the new Craigslist! > > Anyone got any old golf shoes for sale? No, but I’m trying to find some topless waitresses for this weekend. Anyone got a sister that needs some $$$.

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > haha. i hang out with a lot of maritimers alright, > and fiddlin’s better than alberta country music, > nickelback, and canadian hip hop. i don’t know how > popular Great Big Sea is outside of Canada, but as > an Irishlass i’m sure you’d enjoy it! :smiley: I have absolutely no idea what any of that means…but yeah sure - I agree! :slight_smile:

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > haha. i hang out with a lot of maritimers > alright, > > and fiddlin’s better than alberta country > music, > > nickelback, and canadian hip hop. i don’t know > how > > popular Great Big Sea is outside of Canada, but > as > > an Irishlass i’m sure you’d enjoy it! :smiley: > > > I have absolutely no idea what any of that > means…but yeah sure - I agree! :slight_smile: Fiddlin’ is a reference to MLA touching himself at night.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AF is the new Craigslist! > > Anyone got any old golf shoes for sale? I have a pair of early 90’s Reebok Pumps. You could play golf in them.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > haha. i hang out with a lot of maritimers > > alright, > > > and fiddlin’s better than alberta country > > music, > > > nickelback, and canadian hip hop. i don’t > know > > how > > > popular Great Big Sea is outside of Canada, > but > > as > > > an Irishlass i’m sure you’d enjoy it! :smiley: > > > > > > I have absolutely no idea what any of that > > means…but yeah sure - I agree! :slight_smile: > > Fiddlin’ is a reference to MLA touching himself at > night. Thanks for the heads up!! knew I could rely on you for that sort of information :wink:

haha. you know. the maritimes, halifax, newfoundland, pier 21, where 1,000,000+ irish descendents landed to escape famine and persecution. thats not in your history books? you guys brought some damn fine fiddles with you.

Ha did we?? - well I’ve never hear of ANY of them - but that could be because I like good music!! :slight_smile:

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > storko Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > You are probably a dude and knew that putting > > ‘girl’ in the topic will get you the most help. > > Good try. > > > > Post pictures. > > > Actually I think chicks generally get shafted on > this board unless they woman up and post pics or > measurements like KarenC and IHeartMath. Otherwise > they get 24 responses similar to the ones on this > thread. you forgot me dude.

I didn’t forget you :slight_smile:

sherbeer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > storko Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > You are probably a dude and knew that putting > > > ‘girl’ in the topic will get you the most > help. > > > Good try. > > > > > > Post pictures. > > > > > > Actually I think chicks generally get shafted > on > > this board unless they woman up and post pics > or > > measurements like KarenC and IHeartMath. > Otherwise > > they get 24 responses similar to the ones on > this > > thread. > > > you forgot me dude. I’m still waiting for you to elaborate on the your clearing the 2-10 lifetime partners threshhold!

jeez - anyone adding me on facebook using my previously mentioned address, please say who you are or else i’ll ignore it!

How many requests are you up to?