New Hedge Fund [Are they hiring?]

http://www.strategerycapital.com/index.php?slug=home Willy

I have applied for the position a week ago…just waiting for a call…

Their management team looks pretty strong. I don’t know if they would hire me: I’ve not defaulted on my debts. Willy

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Their management team looks pretty strong. I don’t > know if they would hire me: I’ve not defaulted on > my debts. > > Willy As Mr. bernanke told us: “Past performance is not indicative of future results”

Funny! I thought it was real until I clicked on “Our Team” to see who was running the show!

Not funny. Makes me ill…

I’m trying to withdrawal my money but their investor relations department sucks. Lock ups are terrible as well.

They do have a huge investor relations department - the IRS.

There’s no watermark on the fund! You can get bonuses of 400% a year.

Is this a joke?

StudyHardWorkHard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is this a joke? Maybe you need to stop working/studying so hard… or at least add party/ socialize hard :slight_smile:

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > StudyHardWorkHard Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Is this a joke? > > > Maybe you need to stop working/studying so hard… > or at least add party/ socialize hard :slight_smile: What happened to PlayHard? That is a vital component for me . . .

The site administrator keeps updating the hedge fund’s strategy and info. Never have I seen such a funny spoof!