New hint that u Pass CFA level 3

Yea, wouldn’t know if you changed your nick. No idea how I did… feel the same way I felt walking out of L1 and L2. However, this year, I do have a bitter-sweet (more bitter at this point) taste in my mouth… I’m certain this because my brain has ceased to function. I remember after L2 I could recall a lot of formulas/theory close to results day. With L3, I’m in hibernation mode. Can’t recall shiite… ask me about behavioral finance, and I may punch the person next to me. lOl.

Is the 3CFA14A the form of the test that we took?

this was the hardest of 3 for me, I knew I would pass walking out of hall after level 1 and 2 but I walked this time looking at ceiling praying to god that I pass somehow…behavioral finance and fixed income were monsters…I sincerely hope that pass rate hits the 2006 mark of 76% and most of us pass

Yes, only " I " is missing!!

lol

The cream in my coffee this morning got the shape of a “P”, does that mean that I passed???

Oh, wait, could also be an “F”…

Confused now!!

I predict that the email on Aug 12th will be an unambiguous sign, nothing else. Wait and hope!

3CFA2014A - 2014A mean June 2014 as they call the December exam B; CFA level III.

I am starting to get consufed whether people are being serious or just taking the p*** now :S

Or an “A” :wink:

Now it has returned!! This is hilarious

Actually, since the our results depend on the state of the subatomic particles used by our brain cells on June 7th, we have all both passed and failed the exam as of today according to Edwin Schrodinger. Some food for thought…

I got an email from my local society titled “tackling Level 1 in Dec 2014”. Does this mean i probably failed L3 and have to start all over again ?? can we stop this idiotic discussion and just be patient until Aug 12 please ? Lol.

u know we’re all analysts here in a way… so guess its part of the line of work we are/intend to do that requires us to analyse whatever detail and squeeze out some sort of call lol (:

no harm in alittle panic attack here and there… i just choose not to come in here so often to prevent any further cold sweats LOL (: out of sight out of mind

Do you guys have “Register for CFA Level III exam” in your CFAI Account home? Freaked out when I saw that…

I have “Register for the next exam”

i know this is BS but i’m bored so i have: Register for Level III Exam

Go to your account home not cfai home page…

Yep sorry that’s what I exactly have Bilal

Don’t worry about it im sure we all have this… :slight_smile:

yea same for me

I can’t find the link in my account to register for Level 3… :D!

I know it means nothing but I’m just bored with 40 more minutes to go back home!

Membership

Manage Member and Society Applications

View My References

View My Memberships

Manage My Memberships

Registration will be unavailable from 9:00 a.m. ET 11 August until approximately 9:00 a.m. ET 13 August.

Sorry guys. couldn’t help but bring this post back!

^ same here Bilal however I cant see that registeration line

Membership Manage Member and Society ApplicationsView My ReferencesView My MembershipsManage My MembershipsView Professional Conduct History Customer Service