New Jersey Study Group for Level 1

Hi, I was looking to form a study group in New Jersey or join one if it is already there for Level 1 December. I live in Edison New Jersey and would be willing to meet anywhere around Central Jersey. We can meet at a library and there are many in and around Edison. We can start a study group as soon as possible. Thanks, Gayatri.

I live 20 minutes outside of edison. what do you want to study?

i am havin difficulty with quant… do u know of others who would like to do a study group as well? we can set up a date and time and meet and discuss areas of difficulty.

i own TVM, but am dying with z, p, and t tests for stats. I can do it but it takes FOREVER. all kinds of variance, CV, std deviation im completely fine with, just cant get a handle on that Hypothesis testing and prob. crap. it will be like the blind leading the blind if we meet up for advanced stat stuff…its probably best to not dig the hole any deeper than it already is friend

Hi Gayatri/ jrbbikerx, I am pretty good in Quant. I am refreshing now. I am about to start FSA. Lets start the study group. It is really becoming painful to study this alone. Email me at aztekbs at gmail dot com Aztek.

I am @ harrisburg…but normally on weekends I drop by thr… Add me on yahoo messenger lov_boy111… thanks.

Hi Aztek and December 2008, i sent u a message on your yahoo mail.Mail me back with your numbers. Gayatri

Hi December 2008, i sent u a message on your yahoo mail. but dint go thru. Mail me back with your number on gytrij at yahoo dot com. Gayatri

Absolutely Please count me in call or email me at cmahdi@yahoo.com or phone me at 732-331-5150

Absolutely Please count me in call or email me at cmahdi@yahoo.com or phone me at 732-331-5150

hi, i will give u a call today

We plan on meeting tommorrow in Edison to start a study group people talk but rarely move on the oppurtunity to study together, PLEASE BE different! email me at cmahdi@yahoo.com or call 732-331-5150

call so we can set something up 732-331-5150

I am anxious to start please call or email cmahdi@yahoo.com 732-331-5150

please cal or email cmahdi@yahoo.com 732-331-5150