New York - MidTown Location

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah You’re not Dick Fuld, are you?

AMA 1601 Broadway. Going from Bloomfield NJ, if anyone needs a ride!

king_kong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That’s where I’m taking it. Any idea how many > people will be there? 600, better get there early.

the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > f2d Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Yeah > > > You’re not Dick Fuld, are you? Hah, if I were fuld I wouldn’t have to worry about taking the CFA, I’d already have all the money Leh paid out to him before they went under…

i’m in jersey city, debating whether or not to drive in…

3-on-1st Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AMA 1601 Broadway. Going from Bloomfield NJ, if > anyone needs a ride! Where do you plan on parking? Just curious…

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the show NY Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > f2d Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Yeah > > > > > > You’re not Dick Fuld, are you? > > > Hah, if I were fuld I wouldn’t have to worry about > taking the CFA, I’d already have all the money Leh > paid out to him before they went under… what division do u work in if u dont mind me asking

the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what division do u work in if u dont mind me > asking Currently work as software dev/support Going to move to front office after I pass exam 3

sheraton as well

waddi08 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone taking the test at 1601 Broadway 48th > Street? > Seems like most of you NY’ers are taking the exam > at the Javits Center. Yeah - Javits

javits for me 2

>Jeff do you know if there are any lockers there,I plan on taking the train, dont have a car no idea if they have lockers … that’s why i am driving in… party right afterwards… !!!

Millenium here