New York - MidTown Location

Anyone taking the test at 1601 Broadway 48th Street? Seems like most of you NY’ers are taking the exam at the Javits Center.

I am in Pier 60, random location and hard to get to. Wish I was taking it where you are, really easy access via train. And I been in that building before, its quite nice

I’m taking in the midtown as well at the Sheraton NY Hotel & Towers.

rf040234 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m taking in the midtown as well at the Sheraton > NY Hotel & Towers. Not sure if thats the same location as mine. My ticket says American management Association, 9th floor. Unless, this is in the Sheraton.

yeah i am at Pier 60 as well… http://championparking.reachlocal.net/garage.php?poi_id=51 link for parking hope i don’t run late

Jeff do you know if there are any lockers there,I plan on taking the train, dont have a car

rf040234 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m taking in the midtown as well at the Sheraton > NY Hotel & Towers. I believe that’s my location as well Sheraton NY Hotel & Towers Metropolitan Ballroom 811 7th ave (that’s 4 blocks north of where I work)

Hmm, I just realized something, instead of having to worry about whether they’ll have a place to put my stuff, I can just drop off my stuff on my desk at work before I go to the exam, then go there during lunch to study. I do believe I can get into the building 24/7

great f2d, best of luck!

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > rf040234 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m taking in the midtown as well at the > Sheraton > > NY Hotel & Towers. > > > I believe that’s my location as well > > Sheraton NY Hotel & Towers > Metropolitan Ballroom > 811 7th ave (that’s 4 blocks north of where I > work) Also taking it at the Sheraton…and also 4 blocks north of where i work. haha

Wow, I must be the only person on here taking it at the Millenium. There’s supposed to be 600 showing up, but where are they??

That’s where I’m taking it. Any idea how many people will be there?

the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > f2d Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > Also taking it at the Sheraton…and also 4 blocks > north of where i work. haha Do you work at barclays? (in the lehman building)

times square…made a mistake on the # of blocks…so 11 blocks from where i work…you?

Wow, it seems as if I am the only person taking at 1601 Broadway (American Management Association per my exam ticket).

the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > times square…made a mistake on the # of > blocks…so 11 blocks from where i work…you? Oh, I’m at 745 7th ave, so that’s on 49th st

waddi08 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow, it seems as if I am the only person taking at > 1601 Broadway (American Management Association per > my exam ticket). Whoops, sorry, I forgot to quote your message. I’m taking it there too. I bet there wont be too many of us considering it seems like its just some rented space in an office building…

745 7th ave? so is that the lehman building?

Yeah

1601 broadway here…