New York, NY Hedge Fund Job

Have at it --------------- Eagle Eye Capital Analysts - Trading / Wealth Management / Research Full-Time Job Hedge Fund http://www.eagleeye-capital.com Salary/Wages: Competitive Location: New York, NY Position Detail: Hedge Fund seeks entry level analysts who would be responsible for a wide variety of tasks with very steep and exciting learning curves: Responsible for assisting in the buying and selling securities that may include stocks, bonds and derivatives. Tasks will include market research, financial modeling of underlying securities and instruments, and fundamental and technical analysis Provide investments manager with ongoing information on market sentiment, trading environment, M&A transactions, trading volume and price volatility Develops target lists for family offices, high net-worth individuals and other potential investors in order to assist sales in marketing / fund raising Develops content to educate clients on private equity, wealth management / portfolio management strategies Interacts with Wall Street prime brokers and investment banking firms to negotiates commissions for trades and other services May or may not be responsible for the investment decision, depending on the strategy. To be considered, you must have: * extremely strong work ethic * a strong desire to build a career in finance * a basic knowledge of financial markets * entrepreneurial drive and self initiative * a strong academic record with superior oral and written communication skills Application Deadline: Wednesday, 7/7/2010 Inquiries and applications: Anna Maria E-mail: careers@eagleeye-capital.com

Develops target lists for family offices, high net-worth individuals and other potential investors in order to assist sales combined with “Basic knowledge of financial markets” looks like they are trying to pick up someone with connections to investors.

True. I’m just trying to help out. I am in no position to take this job and I thought some AFers may be interested. I also sent it to Teller Interview Dude from a few weeks ago. This would be a sweet gig for him.

A quick search for “Eagle Eye Capital” suggests that they specifically target recruits at lower division schools, mostly out of undergraduate from what I can tell. Glean from this what you will.

^ harsh numi, but i’m LMAO

Not a real job, or a real company. If you do a domain name search, it is registered to some finance academy that puts on finance training sessions. Probably a fake ad to build their database.

Nice research, cpham. The website for the “company” is completely suspect as well…horrible grammar. Your due diligence confirms that Eagle Eye Capital truly sucks donkey balls.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice research, cpham. The website for the > “company” is completely suspect as well…horrible > grammar. Your due diligence confirms that Eagle > Eye Capital truly sucks donkey balls. AF, please accept my apology. This job was on my school’s website which was very unconventional.

still better than studying CFA+FRM+CAIA+CQF+GMAT without experience in my opinion.

Thanks Numi, maybe I’ll become a cyber sleuth. Jock, It’s appreciated that you’re trying to help us out. Hopefully things pick up soon though, or I’ll start my own hedge fund…