Next batch of books?

Anyone knows when the next batch of Schweser books ship?

I got an email today confirming it was shipped.

I got mine today…there were only 3 books in the package even though the Invoice said that Quick Sheet was included as well. Anyone else got the Quick Sheet in the package? Just wondering if it’s an oversight on their part.

did you order any other schweser products? i’m wondering if the audio cds were shipped also…

I got the Premium package with weekly classes. So other then the books and the Quick Sheet, that’s all I was supposed to get this round.

i did the weekly classes (Toronto) as well for level 2 and although i didn’t find them all that useful (a little light since they were cramming a whole study session into 3 hours), i found it as a good way to keep on track - where did you take your classes?

i received my book, with quicksheet and audio cds yesterday… studying begins!

Quicksheet was in with my books I got today. Good timing too, as I have just finished reading books 1 and 4. Now I just have to get through the other 3 before Dec 31, then I can start going at it seriously starting Jan 1.

Babbu, did you get Book 6 yet (the 3 practice exams)? Are the answers provided at the back of the book? Also, how many times do you plan going through Schweser’s? 2-3 times?

I believe the practice exam books (6 and 7) aren’t coming out until December so no I haven’t received those. I was wondering myself if they were going to do the online answers for one of the exam books again after the backlash last year. I’ll go through Schweser as many times as I can. My first read through I’m making note of the sections I find that might be light on material, or that I need to get further clarification on. For those sections I’ll hit the texts and do a read through. My next goal is to have my personal notes and flashcards done by the end of March. After that it’s all practice questions, exams and review. One thing I didn’t do in Level 1 or 2 was get into the text book practice questions. I just didn’t have the time then, but I think it’s critical for Level 3 from all I’ve heard. One thing I’m noticing as I go through already is the material is very qualitative…probably not a strong point of mine so I’m really going to have to work hard on all the practice essay questions I can find. And…work on my handwriting as I go. I have terrible handwriting that no one but me has ever been able to read. Somehow I have to make that better before exam time.

Babbu, I agree that most of the material is qualitative, although the risk management and derivative sections are mostly quantitative.

Smirnoff Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got mine today…there were only 3 books in the > package even though the Invoice said that Quick > Sheet was included as well. Anyone else got the > Quick Sheet in the package? Just wondering if it’s > an oversight on their part. I got mine yesterday - three books plus the quicksheet. Better contact Schweser if you didn’t get your quicksheet. Same thing happened to me last year, I received my package with no quicksheet. I let them know, but never did receive another copy and was pretty pissed as it is a really good study supplement for quickly reviewing key areas/lists.