next saturday this time...

I will be almost done and waiting for 5.00. I also might have got the idea about the chance of my passing. Skillionaire might be shooting oxy shots by now in his apartment smoking bong… Freedom!

cannot f***** wait

Hopefully at this exact time we will be checking our answers and thinking how damn easy it was!!!

Good question… this site will be shut down, I take it, because of the global time lag?

kisa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hopefully at this exact time we will be checking > our answers and thinking how damn easy it was!!! Careful what you wish for…that is how most of the repeaters felt last year.

I hear you… I walked out last year feeling like I had a good chance of passing, now look what I’m doing!!!

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kisa Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hopefully at this exact time we will be > checking > > our answers and thinking how damn easy it > was!!! > > Careful what you wish for…that is how most of > the repeaters felt last year. oh no I am just wishing for this to be over then

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will be almost done and waiting for 5.00. I also > might have got the idea about the chance of my > passing. > > Skillionaire might be shooting oxy shots by now in > his apartment smoking bong… > > Freedom! I stopped with oxys years ago - heroin is a little too hardcore for me these days. Strictly medicinal marijuana for my insomnia (generally brought on by a large amount of yay). But yeah, definitely riding the rails hardcore next Saturday night. And I own a house - my apartment days were done long ago :slight_smile: Anyways, good luck to all - this test is a beast.

lets see 7:53 EST a week from now i should have arrived at foxwoods by then and commenced taking huge stacks of chips off of stupid tourists.

amen skillz. you gotta get up to get down.

skill - can I come over post-exam?

Chi Paul Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > skill - can I come over post-exam? I’ll have enough blow on me to keep all of AF up until July. Everyone’s welcome.

BTW, where do you live? Chicago?

Princeton, NJ.

Now I know how do you get hold of “those” things easily. Ivy league!