Next steps in preparation for Dec 2011

Hi guys,

I finished reading all the CFA Level 1 books today (I remember most of the big picture stuff but minute details/formulas are fuzzy)… I have 25-30 hours between now and December 3 to dedicate to studying/reviewing.

Could somebody please advise how to best utilize this time?

Thanks.

Revise the formulas and the End of Chapter summaries from curriculum. Do Curriculum EOC questions and appear in mocks - if you have access to any. Practicing the maximum in these days will eventually lead you to success.

Questions. Youve spent a lot of time reading, just do as much questions as you can. End of chapter summaries are great but at this point you need to verify your knowledge with a right/wrong.

sample exams

mock exam - review weak areas- another mock exam - review weak areas - another mock exam - review weak areas - ethics - Ace Test - Binge drinking and girls with nice round bums.

Hey guys, Thanks for your tips. I don’t have access to any outside test prep materials. I will take the sample/mock exams available on the CFA website. Are they available for free or do I have to pay to access them?

You get one mock exam free I believe.

the 2 samples cost $80 total i think but worth every dollar