Next Tuesday/L1 Results

this is torturing us mentally.

I shouldn’t have made this post LOL causing everyone too much stress now

Dun…dun…dun…

I wanna know the pass rate too! I have a feeling it is going to be sub 40. Not trying to be negative but I sat in June and that one felt easier. Could be wrong though! hopefully

If I pass, I am going to lose weight in exchange. God bless Louis!

What’s causing the delay?

There’s a technical issue. Results will be sent by 1pm ET according to their twitter.

We are experiencing issues with delivery of #CFAexam result emails. Results will be sent no later than 1:00pm ET. We sincerely apologize.

UPDATE ON CFAI TWITTER

According to them, “no later than 1pm ET”. I hate these guys. Can’t they post the pass rate?

According to them, “no later than 1pm ET”. I hate these guys. Can’t they post the pass rate?

CFA just posted this on their facebook page:

“We are currently experiencing an issue that is slowing the delivery of CFA exam result emails. We sincerely apologize for the delay and are working diligently to resolve the issue. We expect to start emailing results no later than 1:00 p.m. ET today. Please be aware that we are encountering performance issues on the www.cfainstitute.org website. Results will be available on the website tomorrow, 25 January, after 9:00 a.m. ET. Thank you for your patience. #CFAexam

OMG so wait? they will be on the website tomorrow after 9 am then? Or they are still going to e-mail results out? #confusedCFAeam

Lol… this is suppose to be one of the most prestigious institutions in the world of finance

Such a shame. The institute will expect you to put your pens down when it is time, but cannot post the results when they are due!

This is misconduct in my book!!

Let’s pray they even post the right thing. Cos I don’t trust those guys. To make matters worse, they consider themselves infallible.

So I know that the chances the institute incorrectly scores your exam are extremely low, however, given a delay like this, does anyone know what the chances are of them completely mixing up exam results with another person.

For exam, let’s say Johnny Lazyboy scores in band 2 but I pass, how frequent could the fail email he is supposed to receive go to someone else I wonder.

Trigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers - Drake

CFA Site is up, I hope it gets resolved soon

Passed!!!1

43% of the candidate passed