Next Week at This Time

I will be walking to my car.

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was there also. That’s when the electricity > went out and they made us write it the next day. That would suck… Yea!!! next week at this time I will be walking around the south loop trying to find a dam Cab in Chicago!!!

I’ll be 4 minutes into the afternoon session

OH…you think your gonna finish an hour early do ya!!

ha oppppsss, I on the east coast right now! Forgot about the whole time zone thing.

why are you writing in Chicago then??

Because Chicago is the only place that will be able to deal with my mass amounts of partying and rage following the exam. Plus there is a place I have I want to have dinner at the night before and thats in Chicago.

" I can’t see the price tag on that ABSOLUT. How much for it"?

$250 for a plane ticket $200 for a hotel room for one night $50 bucks for a bunch of stone crab : )

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was there also. That’s when the electricity > went out and they made us write it the next day. Indeed. A fellow veteran of that going for L3…nice! I’ve never forgiven Quebec Hydro!!! 1 week I’ll be very buzzed, or in all likelihood drunk. It will prob be an early night anyways,

halifax, speaking of Quebec Hydro, you should have been here for the big ice storm in 1998. took them a month to put back the power.

We lost a lot of good men in the big '98 ice storm.

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > halifax, speaking of Quebec Hydro, you should have > been here for the big ice storm in 1998. took them > a month to put back the power. I remember that. We raised money for people there at my school, I was in grade 7…jeez hard to believe that was 10 yrs ago.