NFL Draft

How did your team fair today? Hawks picked up Okung and Thomas, filling two big holes for us. I kind of like the new draft format too. Provides teams with more time to digest what happened and to decide where they need to go next.

Tebow taken first round and Clausen snubbed. I’m a Tim fan, but really?!

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tebow taken first round and Clausen snubbed. I’m a > Tim fan, but really?! I absolutely hate UF but, Tebow brings a great leadership presence to the team. Even though he won’t really have a shot at playing for Denver in his first year I’m sure what he will be doing behind the scenes will be more than anything he could do on the field. Plus, Tebow could easily be converted to play several other positions. I’m not surprised Tebow went first round.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tebow taken first round and Clausen snubbed. I’m a > Tim fan, but really?! I don’t understand that pick at all. They trade for Brady Quinn and then draft Tebow. I do have to say, however, that I’m becoming a converted Tebow fan. His attitude is very refreshing.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Tebow taken first round and Clausen snubbed. I’m > a > > Tim fan, but really?! > > > I don’t understand that pick at all. They trade > for Brady Quinn and then draft Tebow. I do have > to say, however, that I’m becoming a converted > Tebow fan. His attitude is very refreshing. i think they purely took him for attitude. mcdaniels is trying to build a new team so he needs guys who ‘believe’ in what he’s trying to do - tebow’s perfect.

McDaniel is a fool. Getting rid of Cutler and Marshall (whether intentionally or not) was not smart.

SlaveII Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > McDaniel is a fool. Getting rid of Cutler and > Marshall (whether intentionally or not) was not > smart. yeah, cuz cutler took the bears to the sb and marshall wanted to be there

Good day for the Chiefs. Eric Berry is awesome and Denver is on crack. The Raiders actually made a good pick. I’m hoping for Sergio Kindle, Aaron Hernandez, and any OT out there today.

Urban and Mcdaniels are boys. I am sure McDaniels knows somethings others don’t. Plus he almost made the playoffs with Kyle Orton, I would not wager against this dude.

Dez Bryant… Yessssssssssssssssssssss

Dez Bryant was a score for the Cowboys. McDaniels sucks. Denver completely imploded last year and he’s proven he can’t manage talent (bye-bye Marshall and Cutler). Now he’s got himself a nice little yes-man in Tebow. Denver shouldn’t have a problem coming in last in the AFC West this year.

Kentrell Lockett’s twitter looks like it had a lot of tweets removed. Here are some of the highlights: http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2010/4/23/1439052/fire-them-all-and-let-kentrell

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dez Bryant… Yessssssssssssssssssssss At least one team took Cowboys WR Dez Bryant off its draft board due to an irregular heartbeat. Other teams aware of issue. #nfldraft Source: Adam Schefter’s Twitter - http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/12724802586

The draft will be forever known as the Tebow draft. Never heard so much discussion over a 25th overall pick.

Dez Bryant will make much more of impact than Roy Williams. I’m hoping to see Bryant and Austin on the field as the two receiver set.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tebow taken first round and Clausen snubbed. I’m a > Tim fan, but really?! My Panthers got a steal picking up Clausen in the second round. Hopefully he’ll pan out.

9ers had a good first day. We really strengthened our o-line which was a huge weakness. Taylor Mays is an unknown at this point but he is a freak of nature. Alex Smith has no excuses now, with a great o-line, a good recieiving core with Crabtree, Morgan and new start Ginn, and a healthy Gore and Coffee.

1morelevel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 9ers had a good first day. We really strengthened > our o-line which was a huge weakness. Taylor Mays > is an unknown at this point but he is a freak of > nature. > > Alex Smith has no excuses now, with a great > o-line, a good recieiving core with Crabtree, > Morgan and new start Ginn, and a healthy Gore and > Coffee. I am a niners fan too, totally agree with you. I hope this Smith’s last chance though. I never like’d the guy since he was drafted. He played a weak schedule at (Utah?) and never was intense enough. Then when his friend killed himself he said he was gonna start working real hard and get way more intense…well 2 years later and nothing yet. The Oline moves were great, this is a Frank Gore 30 carries a game year coming. Singleatory football.

adehbone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1morelevel Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 9ers had a good first day. We really > strengthened > > our o-line which was a huge weakness. Taylor > Mays > > is an unknown at this point but he is a freak > of > > nature. > > > > Alex Smith has no excuses now, with a great > > o-line, a good recieiving core with Crabtree, > > Morgan and new start Ginn, and a healthy Gore > and > > Coffee. > > I am a niners fan too, totally agree with you. I > hope this Smith’s last chance though. I never > like’d the guy since he was drafted. He played a > weak schedule at (Utah?) and never was intense > enough. Then when his friend killed himself he > said he was gonna start working real hard and get > way more intense…well 2 years later and nothing > yet. > > The Oline moves were great, this is a Frank Gore > 30 carries a game year coming. Singleatory > football. yeah 30 carries/game for the first 2 games until he gets hurt (again).

packattack4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > adehbone Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 1morelevel Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > 9ers had a good first day. We really > > strengthened > > > our o-line which was a huge weakness. Taylor > > Mays > > > is an unknown at this point but he is a freak > > of > > > nature. > > > > > > Alex Smith has no excuses now, with a great > > > o-line, a good recieiving core with Crabtree, > > > Morgan and new start Ginn, and a healthy Gore > > and > > > Coffee. > > > > I am a niners fan too, totally agree with you. > I > > hope this Smith’s last chance though. I never > > like’d the guy since he was drafted. He played > a > > weak schedule at (Utah?) and never was intense > > enough. Then when his friend killed himself he > > said he was gonna start working real hard and > get > > way more intense…well 2 years later and > nothing > > yet. > > > > The Oline moves were great, this is a Frank > Gore > > 30 carries a game year coming. Singleatory > > football. > > yeah 30 carries/game for the first 2 games until > he gets hurt (again). This really hurt my fantasy team last year. Luckily I hit it big with Ray Rice, Drew Brees, and a solid receiving core.