no answer or explanation in CFAi mock exams???

I have just bought the CFAi mock exam from CFA institute website. and sample exams weeks ago. In CFAi mock exam, there is no answer or explanation after each question. just a summary of score at the end of exam. when I was doing the sample exams weeks ago, answer and explanation followed every Qs. Has anyone bought the mock exam? what’s your founding?

I haven’t yet bought, but will do so very soon. I’m actually glad to hear there’s no immediate feedback as i find that rather distracting. eg. i’ll hit a run of 3 consecutive wrong answers and get frustrated which will affect my next 5 answers. btw, how was your score on the mock?

70%

That’s not bad at all at this point. Do you still get the breakdown of performance on each section?

FisherSU Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That’s not bad at all at this point. > Do you still get the breakdown of performance on > each section? -----------------------------------------yes, detailed % for each session. but no answer and explanation to improve myself. that’s why I paid extra US$100 to the damn CFA institute.