No clock in the exam room!

I was gutted when i saw there was no clock in the lecture room because i didnt bring a watch. Only had the 30min annoucements to verify my time. I guess it was ok in the end considering i finished both exams with 30min to spare. but still… no clock in the lecture room!

yeah, it was pretty $*&^ed up

I sat in Miami and there were no clocks as well, but they had signs on easels at the front of the room that said “Less than 2.5 hours remaining”, “Less than 2 hours remaining”, etc that they would change every 30 mins so that was helpful.

that could make me nervous. but in Kuala Lumpur, clock is shown on projector and TVs.

rbford Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I sat in Miami and there were no clocks as well, > but they had signs on easels at the front of the > room that said “Less than 2.5 hours remaining”, > “Less than 2 hours remaining”, etc that they would > change every 30 mins so that was helpful. Yeah, they had that in Tokyo also. But you would think a university lecture room that holds 250ppl would have freaking clock on the wall! I asked the proctor to lend me her watch and she said no, couldnt do that. What a unhelpful ******

Yea, no clocks in DC either. We were in a big convention hall with about 1000 or so candidates. The 30 minute announcement scared me. Not because there were 30 minutes left, but because I wasn’t expecting the actual announcement. I kind of jumped out of my seat…

^+1 I tested in DC too, and I guess I was focusing really hard b/c when the 30 min. came it scared the sh!t out of me… I had to laugh at myself