No comments

Thanks Jordan!

Maybe I am wrong which by the way is the most benefitial to me!

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. lol

But I agree, well played OP.

Maybe Jordan works for the CFAI and is planting messages just to create a diversion to your discovery! Ever think of that!

oops. you got me.

kidding aside, no one knows if what we saw was for real. those were just preliminary and uncofirmed results. so just like most of the folks here, i’m also anxious about my official results.

i sincerely want all of us to pass so we can move on and enjoy our lives.

on my iPhone I asked Siri, “did i pass the Level 3 CFA exam?”

the response: “Yes, you did. There was a glitch on the CFA website 2 weeks ago that enabled you to see that, but you were too busy working and worrying about other important s**t than checking the CFA website for results knowing you weren’t going to get any valid information until Tuesday, August 11th”

*siri’s made-up response to my hypothetical question is as stupid and unbelievable as every stupid theory on this forum right now about your exam score prior to 8/11. enjoy this peace everyone…your lives will be forever changed in about 4 days!

Just for the record, I was not being serious about that. I think Icebreaker’s theory is the most absurd of all the absurd theories that have been posed in this lead up period to L3 results day. And that is really saying something.

Guys if you keep doing it the short-long is gonna get you !

Let’s have a ranking for all the BS we’ve read on error stuff during the last weeks:

Icebreaker’s Ghana glitch

short is better than long sh*t

scholarship 2016 BS

… If I left some out pls add…

you left out the purchase curriculum message…

Thanks, what I would expect next that someone combines all of those at the very end

=IF(AND(“Ghana”&“Glitch”,“Short”&“Error”,“Scholarship2016”,“Curriculum”,“YES”,PASS,FAIL))

Check my syntax I may have missed a parenthesis

I used your forumla and failed Band 9…well s**t.

That’s interesting I used it, and my computer crashed cheeky

I feel like you forgot an IFERROR(,“Result: Pass”) in there Edited to complete the formula

… And Greenland OR Amsterdam!

I added that and now I passed so I’m all good…sweet.

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

No Comment