No ethanol produced in canada?

Just bought a bag of 12 corn for $1.99 I have never in my life seen it this cheap… i’m googling “ethanol machines” to see if i can start producing in my basement.

It’s cheap like that for a very short time in August, but $1.99 sounds right for a dozen, right about now (damn tasty too). And that factors in the 33% crop damage from hail in Alberta this season. Best of luck w/ the the ethanol machine.

No ethanol produced in Canada? You think they just consume all of it? Next time you find yourself holding a Seagram’s bottle while the room spins, just try reading the label.

Isnt that potato’s?-----or am i getting confused with vodka? Well I just got back from a festival where they charged $3 for 1 bbq’d corn. Now that is highway robbery!!!

potatoes, corn, barley, grapes, … all the same ethanol.

Wow, did’nt know that Joey. Especially grapes? So if a winery has a bad crop they could sell their stock to ethanol producers?

I’m not sure. Next time some waiter brings me a crappy bottle I’m sending it back with the advice that they sell it for auto fuel.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m not sure. Next time some waiter brings me a > crappy bottle I’m sending it back with the advice > that they sell it for auto fuel. ha, thats a good one. -never order the “house” wine

I’m not so sure. I think the quality of even pretty modest wines is good these days (though I am not yet ready to share a bottle of two buck chuck with Virgin). Even at City Limits Diner near me, the house Cab is Mondavi which I find completely drinkable with a burger.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m not so sure. I think the quality of even > pretty modest wines is good these days (though I > am not yet ready to share a bottle of two buck > chuck with Virgin). Even at City Limits Diner > near me, the house Cab is Mondavi which I find > completely drinkable with a burger. Mondavi cab as a house is pretty respectable. City Limits Stamford or White plains?

Stamford - I eat there a lot.