No Exams Yet!!

Too early for me yet…another week and I’ll hit em hard

haven’t yet

Pardon my ignorance, but what is BSAS?

bsas= Boston Security Analysts Society. they have an extra practice exam. of course it cost you though I personally think that the schweser exams are not beneficial b/c they seem to be too quant-oriented and thus take you away from the more conceptual thinking that the CFA seems to lean towards.

first one on May 25th hopefully.

haven’t finished the material yet! I have 2 readings in SS17 left, and all of SS1&2. Hopefully one quick read now, a shed load of questions, plus a read through on the train before the exam will sort out ethics for me. Hopefully…

First one this weekend hopefully.

none yet

same here… none yet… planning to take the first one on tuesday …

great…i feel so much better now …

Y’all rule! Just made me feel better too! Doing my first on Saturday. Then maybe another on Monday and/or the following weekend. Hopefully, 2 the week of the exam. I’m shooting for 3-5 but I’ll probably just hit 3. (I hear Schweser Book II is awful.)

Just the BSAS 2 weeks ago and will try and get to 1 of the Schweser ones this weekend…but I’m using them more as additional questions than a timed thing

how is BSAS compared to schweser Qbank and CFAI sample or mock?

will take my first around 28th May

I don’t honestly know how people can do practice exams now…either they have access to dozens of exams, or they’re rewriting the same ones over and over. I’m not doing any exams until the last two weeks before the exam.

there are 2 full cfai onine mock tests, 3 sample cfai online tests. all of book 7, book 6, cfa society of sf test, bsas. i don’t think running out of tests is going to be a problem.

Getting to them is the problem.

Planning to crunch book 6 & 7 from May 20th onwards… I need to make sure i have a “FAIR” grasp of the material before digging into the exams!

Do you guys think it’s worth to pay 149 bucks to get one BSAS full exam?

nopes, try getting the pdf from someone and then I will give you my email address. lol kidding.