No Exams Yet!!

please tell me there are people out there who haven’t taken any sample exam yet… I’m hoping to take one this weekend…

I did one two weeks ago, got crushed with 53% and haven’t attempted one since. BSAS is scheduled for this Monday… going through lots of stuff again right now.

I also have not…although I will take my first one on Sat…not looking forward to it

I haven’t taken one yet. I plan on trying a schweser 1 am this weekend. I don’t feel prepared for it, but need something to shock me into reality so I start doing more questions.

I haven’t got to any yet. I will try to get to one early next week.

haven’t done one yet. glad to hear there are others out there. my first attempt will be this weekend or the latest, monday… i’m not looking forward to shelling out $150 for BSAS

NONE so far…trying to hit one Monday, 26th

E) all of the above Phew!!!

I’m hoping to take the first one on Saturday

NONE YET - If things get sorted I will take one on 1st June to see where I stand.

Dinesh!! you’ll be fine… you’ve got mail

This Monday, May 19 I plan on taking my first one, my second one the next Saturday (May 24). Wish me luck.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I haven’t got to any yet. I will try to get to > one early next week. You can do it right now and ace it, you know your stuff! I have not yet done any exams, just all the concept checkers for the books. I am not looking forward to doing an exam but will probably start on on saturday with my old schweser book 6 from 2006.

Nothing wrong with only doing exams the last 2 weeks or even on the last week of prep. I find the practice exams are somewhat a waste of time, it takes you away from hitting your problem areas for approximately 3 hours… Time constraints are not the same issue on level II. I did too many practice exams last year…I won’t do more than 1 or 2 this year.

First one this Saturday, then planning on taking the 3 from Schweser book 6 over the following 2 weeks. In between I’ll continue end of chapter q’s and plan on taking the CFAI ones (whatever they’re called now).

I took one about 1.5 months ago and was crushed. My first real practice will be this Saturday with the BSAS one.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nothing wrong with only doing exams the last 2 > weeks or even on the last week of prep. > > I find the practice exams are somewhat a waste of > time, it takes you away from hitting your problem > areas for approximately 3 hours… > > Time constraints are not the same issue on level > II. I did too many practice exams last year…I > won’t do more than 1 or 2 this year. Spot on

none for me yet- just concept checkers

Same here…a fig fat ZERO for me. Still have to get through the end of chapter questions in Schweser and some in CFAI books. Prob gonna do 3-4 Schwesers over the long weekend. Trying to get my sticky little fingers on everything I can get this year. Final two weeks I’m gonna do the CFAI exams and BSAS. Pray for me folks!

haven’t done it yet. This saturday will be first one for me too. Good luck to you all!