No more F'ing around

I applied for membership today and forwarded the sponsor emails. When is the actual results scheduled for?

What!!! Results were out last week SpongeBob.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I applied for membership today and forwarded the > sponsor emails. When is the actual results > scheduled for? Don’t act like you don’t know Sponge.

Sweet, I just checked and passed. Thanks guys.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sweet, I just checked and passed. Thanks guys. Wow, you are a band 10. I am so sorry. Hey what the heck? next year.

Look on the brightside tibwa, you can now use the excuse that your wife is pregnant…bad news is it isn’t yours.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Look on the brightside tibwa, you can now use the > excuse that your wife is pregnant…bad news is > it isn’t yours. tibwa…pwned.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Look on the brightside tibwa, you can now use the > excuse that your wife is pregnant…bad news is > it isn’t yours. +9675678896789

Now that is what I call sponsors…both already submitted.

Been a while since I saw some thrash talking on the forum. Please go on. Life at my cube is miserable.

Hey life in an office with windows isn’t that wonderful either. Do you know how hard it is to get an afternoon nap with all that sun?

Sunlight, moonlight, no light, it juts does’nt matter. My brain is fried so bad that I can sleep anyhow. Fu*k, I want to retire.

i think i’m getting a cold, you know that feeling when all the lights seem way too bright in the room and your eyes feel bloodshot. just thought i’d throw that out there :wink: