No Practice Exams

Anyone else planning on walking through the valley of the shadow of death without taking ANY practice exams? I might :slight_smile: Is that insane?

yes, next patient please

As long as you did questions I don’t think it should make a difference, a question is a question… But It wouldnt hurt to pick up an exam or two…

i did the my first past exam today… doing a 3 hour exam beats spending 6 hours on the question bank anyday… do atleast the recent ones.

I would definitely do past exam or two, there is still time. Everyone is different, I can read all day long and think that I understand something only to do a question and find out that I made a small error… Talking about lack of time: I dont have time to do end of chapter questions… will I be ok if I don’t or do you guys recommend doing them ? I did 3 Stalla practice exams, will do all 4 online CFA exams and 3 past essay exams 2005-2007, I just don’t think I will have enough time… any suggestions?

Iwona pass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would definitely do past exam or two, there is > still time. Everyone is different, I can read all > day long and think that I understand something > only to do a question and find out that I made a > small error… > > Talking about lack of time: I dont have time to > do end of chapter questions… will I be ok if I > don’t or do you guys recommend doing them ? > > I did 3 Stalla practice exams, will do all 4 > online CFA exams and 3 past essay exams 2005-2007, > I just don’t think I will have enough time… > any suggestions? everone says that the cfai ques are important but i really don’t think they are all that great. i’m just going to see the ips questions and probably the ones on FI and derivatives. I did them all ages back and i just don’t have the patience to go through them again. sample papers are much better.

I think you should do 1-2 at least to get the thought test pattern down and how to ‘take’ this format of test. If you happen to get pointed in some areas of weakness, that’s great too.