no show rate is way more than 25%

There re really more than 25%, way more than that, people who registered but didn’t show up. In our area, which is G, there s supposed to be 50. but only 16 in the morning, and 14 in the afternoon. I was shivering all over the place, with two empty rows behind me. Well, the pass rate is still only 40% with those NO Shows not even included. Did you guys notice that too?

My area had at least 65% people no show. no one sat at at least 9 desks, and most other desks had only 1 candidate. Only 2 desks had 2 candidates.

not in my area, everyone showed up for both sessions

yeh my area had about 50% no show… then a couple more left between the sessions, so the afternoon session didnt have many at all

My area seemed crammed. People to my left and right and all around.

I sat in LA and there seemed to be a large # of empty chairs.

Houston a lot of ppl showed up… low no show % I would say

In my area, it seemed like 80% of the people showed up.

my center had significant no shows…i’d say about 5%, which is ridiculous considering the price of admission lol.

my area had a lot of people that showed up both morning and afternoon. the place was packed

I had no one beside me in Vancouver but most people I talked to seemed to think there wasn’t a lot of no shows. Do they release figures like that especially on a test center by test center basis, I doubt it. We got a reception on Wednesday which I’ll try to find out a bit more…

Atlanta seemed sparse to me. They had us in a convention hall with about 400 tables in one room (I had some time after afternoon test, so I counted). I’d say 1/3 to 1/2 were empty.

Toronto… places were set for 3000 people, and it was 2/3 full (or a little less) for the morning exam. I paid even less attention before the evening exam, and I don’t know if every marked spot was supposed to have someone, or if it’s just their standard layout.

there were 2 empty seats next to me…I had the whole table to myself. For my section I would say about a 25% no show rate.

I think more than 75% showed up in MPLS. Some girl next to me left about 15 minutes into the morning exam though. She looked like a zombie.

ilkandi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Toronto… places were set for 3000 people, and it > was 2/3 full (or a little less) for the morning > exam. I paid even less attention before the > evening exam, and I don’t know if every marked > spot was supposed to have someone, or if it’s just > their standard layout. not sure where exactly you were sitting (it was a pretty big hall in tdot), but there were no emplty chairs where I was sitting and everyone came back for the PM as well

The guy who was sitting next to me showed up about 15 minutes into both the morning and afternoon sessions. I don’t understand how people either don’t show up or show up late. Either it’s important to you or it isn’t.

the girl 2 seats next to me arrived 5 minutes late…she didnt finish the morning session, I saw her frantically mark like the last row of bubbles in randomly when time was called. I think she gave up in the afternoon, she was just flipping thru the exam pages during the afternoon session.

There was a guy behind me who got up and left at the 2 hour mark in the am and was sure he wouldn’t show in pm but he did - said he was just a fast test taker and sure enough he was done with pm about 2 hrs in as well… freaked me out. In Washington DC it seemed pretty full - I’d guess about 80%+ showed

Too bad they don’t count in the NO SHOWS failing grades of 0’s into the average! Then we would all pass!!