No spoilers here- just a heads up on test 3AM

Book 6 test 3AM has a lot of errata stuff in multiple vignettes- take a look and adjust your books now before the frustration sets in: Exam 3 Morning Page: 158 - Omission In the vignette for questions 19-24 related to Cummings Enterprises, Inc., we inadvertently omitted the information needed to calculate the CEI’s WACC of 8 percent. Posted: 2008-05-12 ****SO NOTE SOMEWHERE WACC = 8% Page: 165 - Correction Question 34 should read, "In the scenario in which Sentry will sell Riviera Terrace for $45,000,000 at the end of the investment horizon, the total tax liability is closest to: Posted: 2008-05-12 ****SO DO THE QUESTION WITH THE $45 mil # not the 60 mil!!! Page: 179 - Omission The last part of the vignette for Questions 55 - 60 related to Wayland and Optimax was inadvertently left out. The vignette should end with, “Vanry paid dividends of $1 per share on various dates in November of 2005, 2006, and 2007.” Posted: 2008-05-04

That last omission was particularity maddening since I was sure I was doing everything correctly and none of the answer choices made sense. T/G

agreed- this is one of the few areas i feel pretty good in- i kept doing it over and over again saying WTF!