no spoilers - schweser volume 1 - exam 2pm

did you guys find this one to be a lot tougher than exam 1pm? i scored a 70, but really had a difficult time. parts of it seemed like the freaking level 2 exam. back down to earth from the high score on the 1pm exam. geez. but this is good. put some fear back into the pm session because i’ve been overlooking it and paying all my attention to the morning session.

I was going to do this one tomorrow. I didn’t do that great on vol 1 exam 1 pm. Can’t wait to get rocked on this one.

Oh god, don’t tell me this. I rocked 1PM and like you I’m putting effort into AM session. I don’t wanna get killed on 2PM tomorrow…

May I ask what “rocking” 1 PM is? I am really starting to get concerned I am off the pace.

on schweser, the average score for 1 and 2 pm are about the same. it just means i got really lucky on the 1pm… i’m sure you will do fine.

What is the average?

the average for 2pm is actually higher than 1pm! 67 for 1pm and 68 for 2pm

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > May I ask what “rocking” 1 PM is? I am really > starting to get concerned I am off the pace. I got an 80… that counts for rocking it in my opinion. Agree/disagree? I got a 63 on the am though…

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the average for 2pm is actually higher for 2pm! 67 > for 1pm and 68 for 2pm Hey, can you enter your results on Schweser and see the averages? I couldn’t find it this year…

yeah. exam review. same as last year. there should be a volume 1 tab. if you don’t have it, call schweser, because that happened to me last year and they had to put it on. ridicoulous. oh btw. they’re closed monday.

2 pm was not that bad. I scored 77 this afternoon with about 20 min remaining. I scored only 70 on 1 pm. So it all depends on your strong/weak areas.

I was frustrated with with 2pm also, although I didn’t do too much worse. I got a 73 on 1pm and a 65 on 2pm. It had a lot more questions on some of my weaker areas which was part of the reason, and at one point I also wondered if I was accidentally taking a Level 2 exam.

i just finished 2 - there was a couple of left field questions which require knowledge from previous years/ more rounded knowledge that purely quoting from the text - I thought it was a pretty good test.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah. exam review. same as last year. there should > be a volume 1 tab. if you don’t have it, call > schweser, because that happened to me last year > and they had to put it on. ridicoulous. oh btw. > they’re closed monday. Thanks… it’s there now… though I swear it wasn’t before. It was missing last year and I had to call them. Well, back to EOCs for now. I’ll do the full exam 2 tomorrow. Then I have a private one day review on Monday. Whatever it takes.