No studying on Friday?

Its 1 am on the west coast…I am done with L1…relax tommorow…kick ass on saturday…and by 7:00 saturday, I’ll be breaking the seal of a JW green.

Watching Jerry Springer does it for me.

I’m going to blast “Superman” by REM throughout the day. I think I just dated myself.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m going to blast “Superman” by REM throughout > the day. > > I think I just dated myself. good thing it’s not The Clique’s version.

dlkillabee Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m going to listen to “the glory” by kayne west. Tank on empty whippin’ my Mama’s Volvo I spent that gas money on clothes with logos

TPain88 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dlkillabee Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m going to listen to “the glory” by kayne > west. > > > Tank on empty whippin’ my Mama’s Volvo > I spent that gas money on clothes with logos Track 2 - champion. . . . . .that’s what I’m going to be over this test!! I’m ready to dominate tomorrow morning!! And I’ll pop Kanye in all the way to GRB in Houston!