No studying on Friday?

I was planning on taking tomorrow off to clear my head before the exam. Right now, I feel like I’m forgetting stuff, or taking more time to conceptualize certain topics than I normally would. However, I’m concerned that I’ll magically forget what I’ve studied by taking the day off. Please tell me this is unreasonable and that the day off will make me refreshed and ready to rock on Saturday morning.

that’s unreasonable… the day off will make you feel refreshed and ready to rock on saturday morning. =) im gonna spend the day before visiting the test site… visualising myself kicking butt it works, it really does…

Yea i was gonna visit the test site as well tomorrow morning, even around the same time as I would on D-day. Get myself prepared and in the routine to do this. Will help you not stress where to go on Sat, plus you can get your mind ready for it. To quote Bluey I would also play “kick butt” music and then make it back home for one last study session. Hours are winding down people, were are in the fight of our lives…

My test site is one of my Universities Lecture Rooms… been there heaps, and kicked butt there heaps too… but none of those exams were anything compared to CFA

i was going to take the time off to relax, unwind and refresh. But i worry i will forget everything in the space of 24 hours…

I was planning on doing a very casual review… the kind u do with some music playing on … not too serious… dont know if I will land up doing it though…

TokyoBBB Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i was going to take the time off to relax, unwind > and refresh. > > But i worry i will forget everything in the space > of 24 hours… I have that same fear… isn’t it ironic… we are studying about all this economics, finance and accounting which assumes everyone is rational… and here we are having this irrational fear.

I think a light approach on Friday makes sense so you don’t go into the exam worrying about a point of detail that isn’t likely to matter. In that spirit I plan to break the study habit shortly. Good luck all and thanks for the help.

yickwong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TokyoBBB Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i was going to take the time off to relax, > unwind > > and refresh. > > > > But i worry i will forget everything in the > space > > of 24 hours… > > I have that same fear… isn’t it ironic… we > are studying about all this economics, finance and > accounting which assumes everyone is rational… > and here we are having this irrational fear. Everyone is rational? Hah, tell that to the technical analysts. Man, I just made a Technical Analysis joke. I’m a dork…

hmmm SanyaizSanDiego got me thinking… what ‘kick butt’ music could i listen to… ‘fight music’ by eminem/d12 ? or maybe some classical music (they say it stimulates the brain and higher thinking processes, or some sht like that)

“Eye of the Tiger” gets me every time. Lets go rocky.

i am running into the same issue… i keep forgeting stuff, especially the formulaes.

I’m going to listen to “the glory” by kayne west.

I want to be light on Friday and not learn anything new. Just be coooooool. Good luck everyone.

I love that song by Moby “extreme ways” from the bourne identity soundtrack…very chill yet intense at the same time.

Oh well, at this point I’ll just read whatever I feel like. A friend of mine who passed L1 suggested ethics. So ethics it is for today.

if you want fight… Hit’em up - Tupac http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4HjsZqOaQ0 warning: explicit lyrics Hope I’m not violatiing any standards by listening to this…haha

eminem lose yourself is probably better… http://youtube.com/watch?v=z_FzrqxfZ9U only one shot…do not miss your chance to blow.

^ nice pick, i like that one… very appropriate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgWP57cNNMM&feature=related oh yeah, feel the rush baby!