None

ramm, don’t listen to these guys…no A3 or A4 allowed, but you have to use the CFAI approved formula sheet which is mailed to you with the exam ticket. It has to be the original sheet…you can’t photocopy it. Good luck.

!

rammohan, what did you find. I am curious?

He found the CFAI approved formula sheet for the exam, or he asked them to re-send it. Ok, cut it out.

The proctologists will come by to exam the notes on your @ss as they are qualified.

DO NOT WRITE ON THE FRONT OR BACK OF THIS TICKET. IT IS A CFA INSTITUTE TESTING POLICY VIOLATION TO WRITE ON YOUR TICKET AT ANY TIME.

I am surprised to see such a wonderful intelligent question .well thnks to all the guys over here for clarifying his doubt . finally one question to you ram mohan . tell me did u really take level 1exam ram mohan ?

I am surprised to see such a wonderful intelligent question .well thnks to all the guys over here for clarifying his doubt . finally one question to you ram mohan . tell me did u really take level 1exam ?

Maybe rammohan got us all… big time, as we failed to see the irony in the question.

come on guys, give him a break. There are so many trivial things i did not know when i took L1. (may not be this trivial though) But still i can understand his query. There are so many exams out there which are open book exams. The idea there is your time is so limited during exam that if you have not read before, you will waste time in searching for it and will not be able to score. We are so deep in CFA that we have forgotten the outside world.

!