None

[original post removed]

Only one standard size A3 sheet. But your allowed to write on both sides.

Not A3, A4. And yes you are allowed to write on both sides. The proctor should be able to read it.

I thought CFAI were introducing ‘phone a friend’ this year?

You are allowed to write as much as you can cram into the writing space. The only problem is the amount of space available. You are only allowed to write on your own ass. And no mirrors are allowed in the exam room. There is a way around this. 4 months before the exam, try and build up as much body mass as possible and hope you back side expands more then the rest of you body. Also, the most crucial thing, increase your flexibility. There is no point writing that much and not being able to gain access to it at the crucial moment of need !!! I have a few tips of how to make the most of this available “loop hole”. Warm up before the exam, just a few basic stretching exercises. When you need that crucial formula, you stand up, drop your pants, swing round and bend over at the same time, the last thing you want is to tear a ligament… Final tip, write really small and take a magnifying glass with you.

!

Ram ji It is not an official rule, but trust me on this one. If you take your pants off and start examining your own ass with a magnifying glass, the protractors will be too scared to approach you.

!

Hoo Yaa speaks the truth man - better take his advice.

Just stencil the cheat sheet in braille all over your body, and if the proctor ask why you feeling yourslf up, just say you itchy. Oh and learn how to read braille.

I know this guy who can speak braille

HooYaa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ram ji > > It is not an official rule, but trust me on this > one. If you take your pants off and start > examining your own ass with a magnifying glass, > the protractors will be too scared to approach > you. There is something geometrically incorrect with your statement sir.

This kind of question is for level I forum. Not II…

Level 1: No cheet sheet allowed at all Level 2: Cheet sheet allowed but only 1 A3 page Level 3: Open book exam. :-))) Sorry rammohan, You can have a laugh too :slight_smile: nice post for a much needed stress buster.

!

On a warm day you could get away with a braille cotton shirt…absooolootly brilliant Plus the heat will make your ass sweat and the ink will come right off. joseph213 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just stencil the cheat sheet in braille all over > your body, and if the proctor ask why you feeling > yourslf up, just say you itchy. > > Oh and learn how to read braille.

Yep, I personally take in a huge cheat sheet (poster size) to the L2 exam. The proctors will examine your cheat sheet before you sit the exam along with your license to make sure you have conformed to the cheat sheet regs stated on the CFAI website.

Standard Eight of the ethics handbook clearly states everything you need to know regarding the cheat sheet. It also states that you are allowed to look at another test takers paper, but only if you are verifying if your answer is correct.

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Standard Eight of the ethics handbook clearly > states everything you need to know regarding the > cheat sheet. It also states that you are allowed > to look at another test takers paper, but only if > you are verifying if your answer is correct. Isn’t this assumed under the Mossaic Theory?

soddy1979 Wrote: > There is something geometrically incorrect with > your statement sir. “protractors” hahahahahaha, this is brilliant!! Any compasses available?