Not only do they dominate CFA exams

Also, most of these guys are geeks who will never have the leadership abilities to be truly influential. They will end up working for someone who may not be as intelligent but recognizes their talent for being brilliant workhorses. In the end, pure intelligence and hardwork alone will not put someone in a leadership position. That requires creativity, social and emotional intelligence which is something that asian education system has not been particularly good at fostering.

^Respect.

FTFY

Lol, I’m Chinese!

That said, I find Asians tend to be more Academically focused, white folks more entrepreneurial… although there are always exceptions to both.

It’s an inverse correlation itera. I defy this myself, being 3 standard deviations to the upside on both. I’m sure an argument could be made for defiance by you as well. Then again your room temperature iq and microschlong may just make you on outlier in the distribution.

God, let it go you friggin infant. You suck, itera called you out on it. Now stop being a baby and accept it instead of whining all over the forums with a day left to your exam.

No need for you to get involved in this little battle between itera and myself. I’m willing to spare you as long as you mind your business.

Ok, well have fun wasting your late 20’s taking exams for a field you will never be gainfully employed in.

hahahaha. man everyone takes things way too serious lol.

hahahaha, swayze is enough to make me stop.

Now son, what have I told you about playing nice with the other kids?

also, mom says you ran out of that anti-itch cream again.

^Knock it off too itera. It’s like a goddam middle school playground up in here.

You are missing the point why I keep goading him on.

I’m about to just challenge you to an excel-off itera… then we’ll see who the real man around these parts is!

I’m still not sure what iteracom originally said that would be considered unreasonable. Just because it’s not what you want to hear doesn’t mean it’s untrue. Pretty much:

1. It’s really hard to get finance jobs that pay hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.

2. At the moment, it’s more hard than usual.

3. If you don’t break in by your late 20s, you will probably not break in.

None are unreasonable, right?

Yeah I know. I’m just having a little fun to ease some of this pre-exam stress and itera is simply an easy target lol. He didn’t say anything that I necessarily disagree with, he just didn’t understand the context of what I was saying so I thought I would roll with it. I think it’s quite obvious that I’ve been joking the entire time.