Not sure what to do: Push a broom, or flip burgers...

I think my number is up next.

do both - one in each hand meanwhile pick over the ruins and find over-sold companies an assets - where there’s fear and pain, there’s opportunities to make money!

I would flip burgers b/c you might be able to get a discount on the food and thus increase your disposable income.

My post keeps getting deleted but I’ll be in NYC next and I need people to help me paint my old apartment. I’m paying $10/hour. It’ll be fun. We’ll have coffee in the morning and beer in the afternoon (ok, late morning).

Mind if I bring a cot and crash for a few days in exchange for $10/hr? All jokes aside what is everyone really doing? For those of you losing your job, are you taking unemployment? Crappy jobs to pay rent? MBA? I’m thinking a crappy job is in my near future.

unemployment while i search, though it is barely anything. networking like crazy and all the other fun things that go with a job search. problem is nothing seems to work in this market. unfortunately I may settle for a crap job just to find a home for a bit…

null&nuller Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > do both - one in each hand > meanwhile pick over the ruins and find over-sold > companies an assets - where there’s fear and pain, > there’s opportunities to make money! I second that!!!

setting up interviews. boutiques are looking even in this hell tape

I’ll help CFAVirginhooker… …g-bang your mum. Willy

virgin, are you really coming to NY and need apartment painting? If so, I’d hang out painting at $10/hour and just shoot some sh*t with you for a day.

yep, I might be interested as well virgin

Nobody should feel obligated to work if you just want to have a beer & hang out! I sent you an email bchadwick. BlackSwan… my email is musicslut@yahoo.com I’m aiming to knock out all the painting on the 23rd. Apartment is in lower east side on Suffolk Street.

I see a theme running through your online monikers…

Noooo! Too much competition for MBA school if half the unemployed apply. Kidding.

I heard you can make good dough doing chinese restaurant deliveries. $3200 off the books :slight_smile: