Now that exam is over, What you up to?

Watching funny videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15XSbQZx_Kg

Pretty much this. I’m basically a Witcher now, and I’m ok with that.

I just started running again and my lungs hate me so much right now. I find it hard to get motivated to run regularly, even trying to ease back into it is painful.

Starcraft 2 , reading books in the sun, grilling, attempting to salvage the remnants of my “social life”

I’m a contractor that bills by job (unlimited hours of work but no overtime), so I’ve been killing it on the work end. Partially to make up for the week I took off before the CFA test and slowing output throughout the last month. Also I have to pay for the Vegas Bachelor’s weekend and upcoming wedding. The wedding business is a total scam that most of us will pay to make the Misses happy…happy wife, happy life I guess!

Finished unpacking from my pre-exam move, now in the process of building a PC (last piece is coming in tomorrow!). Also overdid the coursera enrollments so Im taking a bunch of programming and math courses that I regret signing up for. Still have plenty of free time.

‘Theres so much room for activities!’

I’ve got a couple of trips planned this summer that I’m looking forward to and there’s a couple non cfa related books I’m going to read. Just having a social life again is a big change over April and May studying. If I pass I’ll start level 3 in September, if not I’ll wait until 2016 to look at level 2 again

Hahahah!

Reading non-finance related books, video games, gym.

How is Witcher 3 btw? Is the gameplay any good? Usually rpg games are repetitive. I played The Last of Us because of all the good reviews. The story was excellent but the gameplay was meh.

I think it’s awesome. Combat can be a bit repetitive maybe, but otherwise the missions and the different parts of the map have a very distinct feel.

It’s huge and very long - easily over 100 hours if you do most of the secondary missions, which you should. And free DLCs. So great value for money.

i study 5 hours and play dota 2 8 hours… So boring

Studying for LSAT exam and just came back from VEGAS. We went to see Hardwell at some pool party.

study HARD and study WELL.

The first week after the exam: I slept like a log but kept dreaming about the exam

The 2nd week: painting. I like to do silhouette oil paintings. That does help me to kill time and get out of anxiety when waiting for the result :(. I feel mixed, honestly.

aside from adding drinking and gym back to my regimen, i’m back frequenting local uni library applying for jobs/working on self-development strategies, and exchanging glances with attractive girls who are reciprocating obvious attraction signals, whom i will smile at and proceed to walk by/away to a more comfortable/less-anxious setting, fml lol

Don’t do it, unless you have some sort of inate passion for the law.

I pretty much had my choice of any law school in the country to go to, and I decided not to go.

Also, although the study time for the LSAT is shorter than the CFA (I spent about 3 months studying for it), I found it to be more intense than studying for the CFA. That is, unless you’re naturally smart as s**t and consistently score 170+ with hardly any practice.

What self-development strategies are you working on?

Adding drinking and the gym back into a regimen seems like a zero sum game tbh. devil

LOL

all i do is hoop. can’t believe the NBA season is over (sigh)