Nuked!

There goes our improper holiday fun… :confused:

I thought my Bewbies thread was going places.

dang

anyone saved best steak thread? it was worth at least a couple hundred $$$

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Chad must be thinking: “Jeeez, what’s wrong with them: I leave them alone for a few hours and immediately start talking about wh0re houses, strip club international tours, b@nging plans, pink socks, and jail fights”. AF=Anti-Fun. It’s Christmas Chad. Be flexible.

^ +1

He deleted my Nashville thread, too! I was just about to make a list of all the places and I noticed it was gone. What was wrong with my thread Chad?!

It’s funny that you actually expect an answer.

Oh and I forgot to mention newly discovered bchadwick’s “special interests”, lol. Chad, what about the JOE2010’s idea on the AF Poster of the Year? Let’s settle it for a $100 Amazon Gift and a steakhouse dinner’s coupon for two. Nothing fancy, we are open.

Luckily I was able to find the jail story using these words: bank robbery waltham cambridge jail frankie

itstoohot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > anyone saved best steak thread? it was worth at > least a couple hundred $$$ And I went to Capital Grille tonight. I’m far from a snob but I’ve never been impressed with the service.

Yeah the steak house was a good thread. I should go with my wife next week.

Just got back from Hals tonight. Pretty drunk right now. Getting up in 4 hours, no girls tonight had good conversation though.

^+1. I’m really drunk too. And you know what? I just wrote an e-mail to my ex-wife and another chick I was badly in love with in my early 20s. She was not too tall. Maybe 5’6, and the last time I saw her she had a solid 36-D + beautiful face. I was thinking, “PTC, this girl, after eight years, has to be fat by now”. So I looked up in FB and other social networks. When I found her I said: “holly sh!t”. She’s stunning. I’m hard to impress but man … at 32 she’s not fat at all, beautiful smile, prettier than when she was 24, and still has those D-graders.

Very nice. I can’t contribute anything else because it might push you to do something immoral. On a side note I heckled some guy for 5 minutes during a field sobriety test last night, it was hilarious.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^+1. I’m really drunk too. And you know what? I > just wrote an e-mail to my ex-wife and another > chick I was badly in love with in my early 20s. > She was not too tall. Maybe 5’6, and the last time > I saw her she had a solid 36-D + beautiful face. I > was thinking, “PTC, this girl, after eight years, > has to be fat by now”. So I looked up in FB and > other social networks. When I found her I said: > “holly sh!t”. She’s stunning. I’m hard to impress > but man … at 32 she’s not fat at all, beautiful > smile, prettier than when she was 24, and still > has those D-graders. but why the ex-wife? She left with 50%?

former trader Wrote: > but why the ex-wife? She left with 50%? No, we were really young and had nothing anyway. Just married one year. It was more kind of a pseudo-apology. (I did lots of shameless no-no things).