Number 10,000

I wonder how many i have…

Make this one 4,108 :slight_smile:

this one would be 200 :P. am i close?

you have to start somewhere

3778 :slight_smile: Thanks Joey for you contributions!

Congrats Joey, may you live to post 10,000 more! Willy

Thank you very much for your contributions, Joey, I learn a lot from them with the help of the search function. Not kidding, if I have a question, I type in: JoeyDVivre {keywords}

hey joey - no hard feelings i hope, after our little flaming session. congratulations on reaching the milestone…thanks for sharing.

We could turn this into a roast~!! I can’t believe i have posted here over 2100 times…actually yeah I can.

10,000-post thread to match Joey’s 10,000?

^ Brilliant

Joey, Cpk123, Dreary’s comments are very helpful to newbies like me. But one thing i don’t like about all your comments is that they never come just in time. The reason is because of the GMT Whenever i post the question, i have to wait and wait and wait until midnight for your answers and guidance. But this forum is really good source of knowledge

In a few years, you will just have to carry the torch into your own time zone. Or maybe I’ll come visit Vietnam. It would probably be therapeutic for me.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In a few years, you will just have to carry the > torch into your own time zone. Or maybe I’ll come > visit Vietnam. It would probably be therapeutic > for me. You are so funny :slight_smile: Are you telling true Joey? Warmly welcome you visit Vietnam, you will find out many interesting thing. Our people is honest and friendly. There are many heritages and beauty spots waiting for being explored by you. Someday when you are so tired of work, do traveling to Vietnam to release stress. I bet you will never forget the country once you come. I will volunteer to be your traveling guider for free : ) But in order to get free travel guiding service, you should exchange me 10.000 comments in this forum. I don’t think it cost you too much. Hope seeing you in Vietnam in near future!