Number 10,000

So of my 10,000: a) 2000 of them are stupid quips b) 2000 are just sharing what’s on my mind c) 1000 of them are wrong but d) I really hope the remaining 5000 have been helpful. I wish each and every one of you success on your exams, glory in your careers, and peace in your lives.

Thanks Joey… it really means a ton that you are cheering for us on this forum…

… could someone break your record by simply posting every minute for 7 days? Is this ethical? Is this possible? Do you care?

Dreary - One day, I will hand over my posting crown to you.

You must have the most posts, but who is #2 on the all time list?

XSellSide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You must have the most posts, but who is #2 on the > all time list? bchadwick has 2500, that’s a long way behind, but could be 2nd.

Check that, numi at 3,394.

Then check me… Though I know some are much higher than me.

It looks like JDV is actually #2. Check out xabat77.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Then check me… > > Though I know some are much higher than me. This is a conflicting post. Deduct 1.

I think X, but maybe me third? 4,683

Battle of the post whores!!! I can’t believe I’ve posted even 798 times.

One day I may get to 10,000 if I’m not banned (again).

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It looks like JDV is actually #2. > > Check out xabat77. well, in no time at all I’ll catch xabat77

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It looks like JDV is actually #2. > > Check out xabat77. well, in no time at all I’ll catch xabat77

^^haha, I think triple posing is against the rules or something.

I figure a couple more tries at level 2 and a couple at level 3 and I may catch up also.

Thanks for all the contributions…for real.

Thanks for the feedback and help, Joey.