Number of days

Hi, How do you get the number of days for a period in a year if the question doesn’t provide that? For example, Schweser Book 4, page 182 ( risk mgmt appl of option strategies) , Question # 10, only provides info about the two six month periods starting on Feb 1 and Aug 1. Without looking at the answer, I don’t know how many days to use for the six month period starting on Feb 1 and Aug 1. What should one do in such a case? Thanks, MG.

I flip coin to decide. Head==>365, tail==>360, however, I can’t remember what head or tail stands for sometimes…tough one.

Don’t worry about this kind of stuff… Plus, if need be, you can just flip open your cell phone during the exam, load up the calendar and count the number of days…

Why not just count up the actual days since you’ve been given the dates.

ymmt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t worry about this kind of stuff… > > Plus, if need be, you can just flip open your cell > phone during the exam, load up the calendar and > count the number of days… I hope they will follow your advice…but how would that affect the grading curve???

If you’re using texas ba ll plus, use the Shift Date function to count…