Numi where is the model?

Hey numi, I sent you an email last week asking for the model and you offer to share with me and others. If you are still busy and did not get the time to send it i am sorry and discard this post if you forgot, well this is a reminder. Thanks in advance

thanks…have not gotten a chance yet as i’ve been on the road and haven’t signed onto my personal computer in over a week…will try to do it later today

numi would you mind sending me the model as well mzwerner @ gmail . com

smokie445@hotmail.com thanks!

This thread will be over 50 posts in short time.

i am putting this thread on ignore

FFS

I sent this guy the model. ssdnola will be responsible for distributing it to anyone who’s interested.

Hey numi, sublimityCFA@gmail.com…please send me the model. I’d appreciate it if you sent it to me ASAP, LOL.

ssdnola, can you upload the model on a hosting site? If not, can you email it to me? My addy is kp0824@gmail.com TIA!

ssdnola: since you have got the model from numi and earlier you said you have no problem sharing it so plz post it on some file hosting site like rapidshare or filefactory…

yep…thanks ssdnola joshuaspulse@gmail.com

much appreciated ssdnola tsubi.lee@gmail.com

TROJAN

I’m curious about it, ssdnola. Thanks fliegerfox@gmail.com

Do not know how to post on site sharing, if someone knows how please give your email address and i will send it to you and you can post it.

ssdnola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do not know how to post on site sharing, if > someone knows how please give your email address > and i will send it to you and you can post it. ssd, can you email it to me please? TheCaymanIslands@gmail.com

I’m just curious about this model also. Chuckrox8@gmail.com and I’ll post it on a file server. Thanks

IronMan, do you know how to post in a sharing site or something like that so others can have access to it? Please let me know

sendspace dot com upload the file and post the link here