Nuppal / ASSet MANagement / Nuppie seriously injured

Get well soon Nic, we all miss you and can’t wait to have you back.

Smuggy, TX: I’m glad to know you are in safe zone now. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Hey all - below is a message from Nic’s dad that he asked me to pass along: “Knowing that there is so much love for Nicolas in so many corners of the world is a comforting feeling for me, as his father. Your faith and well wishes combined with those of many others who love him will be the fuel for Nicolas’ recovery. As there are other board participants who feel as you do with regard to Nic, please pass along my message of thanks to them as well. The kind notes they left on the board are very much appreciated by the family. And finally, I ask you all to hang in there with Nicolas. This is going to be a long, long journey, and he will need you at mile 26 as much as he needs you now.” Keep sending the positivity and prayers there way folks - they mean something.

Mobius from Los Angeles, CA - Good luck buddy, I wish you a complete and speedy recovery

Stay strong dude. Wish you a very rapid recovery. Ayodayo from Chicago.

Sorry I just caught this havent been on the forum for a minute. Nic, my thoughts and prayers are with you bud. Stay strong my man. wake2000 from New York.

Greyhound from New York: Nic, I’m praying you make a fast recovery. We’re missing you and hope you make it back here soon.

So sorry to hear about this. Best wishes Nicolas, hang in there and keep fighting mate.

Nic, So sorry to hear of your accident, I’m praying for a speedy recovery. Bankin’

Keep fighting, Nic, my family and I are wishing you a strong recovery

I’m new to the board so not at all familiar with Nic but would like to join everyone and wish him a speedy recovery. Also, you’re a cutie and the lady nurses are no doubt swooning!