NYC Job

Have at it. The Westminster Group New York, NY Due to a promotion, a leading asset management firm wants to hire an equity product manager for their marketing team. This position will be responsible for developing, launching and tracking equity products as well as tracking investment trends of the market. Duties and Responsibilities: · Analyze equity products currently being sold · Research trends in the market · Serve as liaison between various departments when developing and launching products · Develop sales campaigns · Coordinate responses to sales and to customer inquiries · Track performance Background Requirements: · MUST HAVE 5+ years of experience as a product manager in the ASSet MANagement industry · MUST HAVE 2+ years working with US equities · Ability to use such programs as Morningstar, FactSet, Lipper and Excel · Excellent presentation and written communication skills · BS/BA required · MBA and/or CFA a big plus Keywords: Asset Management, FactSet, Morningstar, Lipper Contact information: If you feel you are qualified for this position, please send your resume in Word format to gloria@wgpeople.com and reference the title “Equity Product Manager”. Also, please feel free to forward this to an industry contact. [T-36853-GJA]

Seems like a mix of being a data monkey and a client servicer. Could provide a good warm-lead into a more “wall street” position. IMHO you can do much better QJ.

It would take a job better than this to get me at Wall & Broad. I’m posting it up in good faith to help out others.

Thanks for keeping us small folk in your thoughts Quant

Get_rich2dis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks for keeping us small folk in your thoughts Quant Yea that’s a good point. Really though, we’re pretty lucky he’s so smart that he’s got extra room up there to spare for even thinking of the small folk…I mean, I know I’m not that smart.

Worth posting if its a non-public listing considering this board has seen its fair share of desperate employment situations… bank teller anyone?

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Get_rich2dis Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Thanks for keeping us small folk in your > thoughts Quant > > Yea that’s a good point. Really though, we’re > pretty lucky he’s so smart that he’s got extra > room up there to spare for even thinking of the > small folk…I mean, I know I’m not that smart. I hope you’re being sarcastic. If I come across a decent job that is outside of my location, I like to share it with others.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LPoulin133 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Get_rich2dis Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Thanks for keeping us small folk in your > > thoughts Quant > > > > Yea that’s a good point. Really though, we’re > > pretty lucky he’s so smart that he’s got extra > > room up there to spare for even thinking of the > > small folk…I mean, I know I’m not that smart. > > > I hope you’re being sarcastic. If I come across a > decent job that is outside of my location, I like > to share it with others. No good deed goes unpunished.

Thanks for posting

Thanks for the post, the AF people should start another subforum for things like this though.

Hey psssssst. All you little guys. check out this http://www.cfamn.org/Pages/JobBoard.aspx instead of dribbling them out one at a time here they all are… Quant- how did the interview at disclosure insight go?

Ski2Much Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey psssssst. All you little guys. > > check out this > http://www.cfamn.org/Pages/JobBoard.aspx > > instead of dribbling them out one at a time here > they all are… > > > Quant- how did the interview at disclosure insight > go? That is pretty funny! haha

I posted that one job since it was not in MN, and I’m sure many here reside near NYC. DI…I don’t know if I should share publicly how it went…but not well. Let’s just say the replies to my orginial post were pretty dead on.

catch me offline if you want the lowdown on di, quantjockmba at gee mail.

I was just joking… trying to make a funny, hope it didnt come off wrong Quant :slight_smile: As a recent graduate i appreciate all the job help i can get to and turn to resources like this for help as well. I had seen that posting for di and had thought about giving it a go, the one for Stifel Nicolaus is what really caught my eye. Ya i would like to hear your opinion on DI ill send ya someting after i get off work. In other news just signed up for the forum (have been lurking for a while but this really seems like a great resource and group of people so i thought id join) and will be taking level 1 in december, looking forward to many more discussions.

Did you email me ski? Some stud emailed me for DI info. If you want it as well, shoot an email my way. On another note, be careful with posting company names that you interview for. This forum does show up in google results.

just did, let me know on here if you didnt get it

thanks for your thoughts & effort, QJ…forget these haters