I’m setting up a small group study for Level 1 for June exam. I’m thinking on Saturday/Sundays and maybe after work as well (especially as we get closer to exam date but we’ll discuss that in person). On weekends I’m always at Midtown studying at the Harvard Club.
Benefits of group study:
- Share notes/knowledge/flashcards/ formulas
- Bounce test taking ideas/strategies
- One person weakness might be another’s strength
- Motivational/mental support (I’m half kidding)
- After the exam grab drinks/bite
Feel free to send me an email and we can link up. Hoping to get a group of 2-5 people.