NYC mosque will be relocated, no quran burning

I hope this cools the temperatures on both sides.

That’s good news. I planned on burning a quran tomorrow just to steal the spotlight from this yahoo.

Nice to know religious freedom is alive and well in the USA.

Misleading title. NYC Community center to be moved…

Apparently, nothing is being moved. It will open where it originally intended to.

I am more afraid to see what is going to happen to this mosque if it does get built in this location.

okiew5 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am more afraid to see what is going to happen to > this mosque if it does get built in this location. No worries. NYC ain’t no Riyadh.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/09/09/florida.quran.burning/index.html?hpt=T2 Since the mosque hasn’t been moved, pastor is reconsidering his cancellation plans.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/09/09/florida.quran.bur > ning/index.html?hpt=T2 > > Since the mosque hasn’t been moved, pastor is > reconsidering his cancellation plans. This is becoming like a south park episode now!

Bernanke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sublimity Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/09/09/florida.quran.bur > > > ning/index.html?hpt=T2 > > > > Since the mosque hasn’t been moved, pastor is > > reconsidering his cancellation plans. > > This is becoming like a south park episode now! Can’t make this crap up!

it would be hilarious, if extra violence, as well as our relations with the Muslim world weren’t at stake. so stupid yes, but the consquences are dire.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/09/09/florida.quran.bur > ning/index.html?hpt=T2 > > Since the mosque hasn’t been moved, pastor is > reconsidering his cancellation plans. ha! so he will cancel his cancellation?

is it me or this guy looks like one of the hicks from south park…They TOOOOOOk our jaaaaaaaaaaabs!!!

You know what, I am struggling to remain open minded. At some point, I’m tired of giving a sh*t about and obsessing about what Islamic extremists think. They’re a bunch of unwashed, unshaved, uneducated, women oppressing, illiterate punks who have let themselves be brainwashed by loony toon radicals. If someone says they’ll kill innocent bystanders if a bunch of paper and ink gets burned halfway around the world, that’s when I stop giving a crap what their opinion is. Is there a shortage of Korans I don’t know about? They are no more sane than the John Lennon killer and his association with Catcher and the Rye. Seriously, I’ve just stopped caring about these freaks, enough is enough.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You know what, I am struggling to remain open > minded. At some point, I’m tired of giving a sh*t > about and obsessing about what Islamic extremists > think. They’re a bunch of unwashed, unshaved, > uneducated, women oppressing, illiterate punks who > have let themselves be brainwashed by loony toon > radicals. If someone says they’ll kill innocent > bystanders if a bunch of paper and ink gets burned > halfway around the world, that’s when I stop > giving a crap what their opinion is. Is there a > shortage of Korans I don’t know about? They are > no more sane than the John Lennon killer and his > association with Catcher and the Rye. Seriously, > I’ve just stopped caring about these freaks, > enough is enough. Hey I don’t like to shave either. I am sporting a light beard…please don’t hate on me.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > You know what, I am struggling to remain open > > minded. At some point, I’m tired of giving a > sh*t > > about and obsessing about what Islamic > extremists > > think. They’re a bunch of unwashed, unshaved, > > uneducated, women oppressing, illiterate punks > who > > have let themselves be brainwashed by loony > toon > > radicals. If someone says they’ll kill > innocent > > bystanders if a bunch of paper and ink gets > burned > > halfway around the world, that’s when I stop > > giving a crap what their opinion is. Is there > a > > shortage of Korans I don’t know about? They > are > > no more sane than the John Lennon killer and > his > > association with Catcher and the Rye. > Seriously, > > I’ve just stopped caring about these freaks, > > enough is enough. ^ My thoughts exactly. I looked at my usual websites this morning and all that was on there were things pertaining to this stupid story. I decided I’m sticking to popsci for the next couple weeks. > > > Hey I don’t like to shave either. I am sporting a > light beard…please don’t hate on me. ^Marcus you can sport a beard at work?

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Black Swan Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > You know what, I am struggling to remain open > > > minded. At some point, I’m tired of giving a > > sh*t > > > about and obsessing about what Islamic > > extremists > > > think. They’re a bunch of unwashed, > unshaved, > > > uneducated, women oppressing, illiterate > punks > > who > > > have let themselves be brainwashed by loony > > toon > > > radicals. If someone says they’ll kill > > innocent > > > bystanders if a bunch of paper and ink gets > > burned > > > halfway around the world, that’s when I stop > > > giving a crap what their opinion is. Is > there > > a > > > shortage of Korans I don’t know about? They > > are > > > no more sane than the John Lennon killer and > > his > > > association with Catcher and the Rye. > > Seriously, > > > I’ve just stopped caring about these freaks, > > > enough is enough. > > ^ > My thoughts exactly. I looked at my usual > websites this morning and all that was on there > were things pertaining to this stupid story. I > decided I’m sticking to popsci for the next couple > weeks. > > > > > > > Hey I don’t like to shave either. I am sporting > a > > light beard…please don’t hate on me. > > ^Marcus you can sport a beard at work? Yeah a light one think Brett Favre style with my boss’s permission. Plus we have jewish dude in my office who sports a thick one for religious reasons so I get a free pass.

marcus “moustache ride” phoenix

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus “moustache ride” phoenix Why does every post of yours involve gay content?

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus “moustache ride” phoenix YES!