NYSSA membership

FYI, just got in touch with NYSSA and they are saying that the committee will be approving all applicants that were reviewed in August (i.e. probably, like myself, those who submitted applications in July). Just in case you have forgotten to send it the fees, makes sense to rush that fee. We should be getting membership confirmation shortly thereafter.

Wait, does this mean that you have to send in the membership fees for NYSSA before getting membership confirmation?

yes, they apparently sent you a letter (hm? never got it) where you are asked to pay application fees and membership dues… if you didnt get that letter - neither did I- makes sense to contact them directly.

Just got that letter (it’s actually an invoice) today and paid my fees. Rosalie Poss is the right person to contact there. Her information is on the NYSSA website. eliapa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yes, they apparently sent you a letter (hm? never > got it) where you are asked to pay application > fees and membership dues… if you didnt get that > letter - neither did I- makes sense to contact > them directly.