NYSSA Website Directory now reflects J-H, CFA

Looks like NYSSA updated their database with the people who qualified for CFA. My guess is that the letter from CFAI should arrive very shortly and is backdated to at least September 1…

Interesting. My name has NOT been updated in the NYSSA directory. Maybe haven’t gotten to the “S” yet?

Strange that your name is updated in the NYSSA directory, but not in the CFAI directory. You would think it should happen in the opposite order.

happyshappy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Strange that your name is updated in the NYSSA > directory, but not in the CFAI directory. You > would think it should happen in the opposite > order. I had an issue with NYSSA last week where they had mistakenly merged my record with a student member who had not yet sat for L1. I told the NYSSA person who was correcting the record that I had just passed L3, and was already a regular member of both CFAI and NYSSA. So its possible that she updated my record manually as a CFA. But, given the sensitivities, I think its unlikely for someone to manually edit a record and upgrade a non-CFA charterholder a CFA charterholder. I think we need to see more examples before we can be sure.

J-H I think this is real simple You need the letter from Jeff in your hot little hand

No updates in either the CFAI or NYSSA directory. You can change your business card or email signature and see you name updated in the directory, but per JD3 (and the CFAI), it means nothing until you receive your love letter from Jeff D.