obama looks like a gang banger on wsj.com

Hurry and look at the cover picture before they take it down…wsj.com It looks like he’s sayin’, “yo they stole dat from me” or something. Excuse my ebonics.

what are you looking at? My journal has something about facebook CEO… ???

still there… front page. He’s got an Mtv video pose on if ever I’ve seen one. Yo’ i been robbed.

any link by chance? Hilarious!

wsj.com front page? no clicking required. Maybe it’s different for everyone?

Im ok with “playing with steretypes” but some might not find that funny… www.wsj.com

buddha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what are you looking at? My journal has something > about facebook CEO… > > ??? nevermind had too much lunch and had a moment of stupidity, looked at hardcopy of wsj

what actually caught my attention was the column for the new hanes ad with sarah chalke (actress from scrubs). --> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120467618729911821.html?mod=hps_us_inside_today

Obama pict is gone. Now I see McCain needs to stop the botox and skin stretching crap and get a little sun tan.

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hurry and look at the cover picture before they > take it down…wsj.com > > It looks like he’s sayin’, “yo they stole dat from > me” or something. Excuse my ebonics. I will have to respectfully disagree with that statement. I believe it was more of a threat of a B***h slap. With an open backhand display, that is an indication of a threat for a backhanded “pimp style” slap. Because he is putting the hand close to his face, without having the arm cross over his body. It is exhibiting he intends to use the attack on someone, but not in the immediate area. To indicate an articulation of statement such as the “yo they stole dat from me” with hand gestures, you have to have a slightly curled hand, and the index finger pointed slightly more straight then the rest of the hand and thumb should be straight up. Be sure to avoid having your fingers tight with each other. The spacing between fingers exhibits a bigger hand and the illusion of power, as well avoids the image of being a poser or an imitator. (opps i didn’t notice the pic was gone… i got distracted by work when i was writing this … :stuck_out_tongue: )

If you’ve ever talked talked with an Italian person over dinner Obama’s gesture comes up every 5 min.

AbbeFaria Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you’ve ever talked talked with an Italian > person over dinner Obama’s gesture comes up every > 5 min. Lololol so true, I was talking to my Dad about that. His hand motions…I think he was an italian chef in his past life.