Obama Seen as Anti-Business by 77% of U.S. Investors (Europe/Asia disagree)

I think a lot of it is just politics & populism, but he certainly hasn’t pushed forward any strong growth policies IMO I don’t like those that are backing him, especially the unions. They don’t have any place in pulling on the economic levers, but you see that they have attained a high status and pose a lot of dangers to businesses. The employee free choice act is horrible and nothing but thuggery. The stimulus plan had a lot of pro union benefits in there or union incentives. I think the bank tax is not going to be devastating on the B/S, but the force of it is. Why don’t GM and Chrysler have to pack shit. What about Fannie & Freddie? I believe his party and his backers totally missed what needed to be done this last year. Pushing the more liberal policies, healthcare, more benefits, etc… completely missed the mark on what a lot of people really want. I can’t speak for everyone but IMO, i think focusing on the economy in the right way that holds ALL of those accountable and fixing the two wars (who cares if he didn’t start them, lets figure out a way to make things more stable). Hes done our country a lot as far as social image is concerned by just not being Bush. But for the most part he hasn’t done shit and more importantly he doing much to help.

I sometimes wish McCain-Palin would have won instead of Obama. I wish I could revel in seeing the country enter GD2 had they been in charge (especially if McCain had a heart attack). This term was the worst time to become President of USA. Too bad I don’t enjoy seeing my fellow countrymen suffer and wish for the failure of the country just so my party can win elections.

PtrainerNY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Jan. 22 (Bloomberg) – U.S. investors > overwhelmingly see President Barack Obama as > anti-business I’m fine with it. The corporation is ruling people’s lives instead of people ruling the corporation, you gotta check that thing yo.

People love trading and banks aren’t going to leave it, what will change now is that Gambling will be the largest industry now, Officially :slight_smile: !