Obama's Birf Cert pt. 2

Arpaio: Investigation proves Obama birth certificate a fake

By Howard Fischer, Capitol Media Services | Posted: Thursday, March 1, 2012 3:58 pm

PHOENIX — The birth certificate which Barack Obama says proves he is a U.S. citizen is a fraud, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio charged Thursday.

The sheriff said a forensic examination of the electronic document posted last year by the White House proves that it was not simply scanned into a file but actually put together in several pieces. And Mike Zullo, head of the sheriff’s Cold Case Posse who headed the investigation, said the inconsistencies in the document cannot be explained away by claims that it was optimized or had been scanned with optical character recognition software.

Zullo also said a separate examination proves Obama’s selective service also is a fake.

But the sheriff, while saying the evidence proves that a crime was committed, was careful not to implicate the president.

“I’m not accusing anyone of anything until we find out who may have committed these alleged crimes over this birth certificate and the selective service card,” Arpaio said.

“Someone did it — if it’s false,” he continued, adding “we made a pretty good case here.”

And Arpaio brushed aside a question of why he was able to find such evidence when no one else in the country has. The sheriff said he probably was the only one who bothered to investigate in detail.

“Show me how far they went,” Arpaio said of other. “And show me any law enforcement agency that looked into it.”

Zullo also said the fact the Honolulu newspaper had a birth announcement at the time proves nothing, saying the newspaper accepted such messages without requiring proof the person actually had been born in the state.

And asked how Obama managed to get a passport without a valid birth certificate, all Zullo could say is, “that’s a great question.”

And Zullo insisted that Arpaio has jurisdiction.

He said the White House, under pressure, never produced an actual document for people to examine.

“They produced an electronic file,” Zullo said.

“The fact that that document was put up on the web site of the White House for distribution to anyone in the country, the world, who wanted to see it, was a representation made to the people of Maricopa County, including a press conference where the president himself attests, ‘this is my document, proof positive,’” Zullo said.

“You fraud one person in Maricopa County with that, you fraud every person in Maricopa County.”

Zullo stressed, though, “we are not accusing Mr. Obama of creating this document.” he said.

Rep. Carl Seel, R-Phoenix, called the finding “extremely troubling.” Seel said he hopes the sheriff’s findings breathe new life into legislation he and Sen. Judy Burges, R-Skull Valley, have been pushing to require some evidence that all candidates whould have to prove they are “natural born citizens” of the United States before their names are placed on the ballot.

He said even if questions of Obama’s birth certificate are never resolved, he believes the inquiry shows the need for better vetting of candidates “to make sure in the future we maintain the integrity of our ballot.” More to the point, Seel wants legislation to empower the government to enforce the constitutional requirements for presidency.

The White House, which thought the issue had been put to sleep with the posting of the birth certificate, had no comment.

Arpaio said he is not saying the president is serving illegally — exactly. But he said that, given the findings about his birth certificate and selective service registration, he wants the president to produce some conclusive evidence of his citizenship.

Zullo said that could include actual microfilm of documents, with his office able to test the film to verify its age and authenticity. Hospital records also would be acceptable.

“We do not have a single document, absent that birth certificate which we do not believe was ever an authenticated document, that proves Mr. Obama’s birth in Hawaii or anywhere else in the United States for that matter,” said Zullo.

“At this juncture, we have advised Sheriff Arpaio we believe there should be a full-blown criminal investigation because a fraud has been committed in Maricopa County and the State of Arizona,” he said. “The document is fake. The representations, therefore, are fake.”

Sheriff Arpaio is a complete piece of shit, what a waste of time and energy.

bump

Regarding Obama’s birth certificate. Yeah. It is disgusting that even such an easily discoverable poor lie still works as intended for the coverup.

But that is what the United States has become and has been for many years. Their lies do not even have to be good enough to really convince without it being able to be known that the lies (official stories) are obvious bullshit, yet they still hold sway and work as desired and intended for those who want or need the coverup “official” stories (that those of us who aren’t stupid know are lies). That is what we have had for a long time, and it has only gotten worse over the years. That is the reality that we live in now.

Now what are we going to do? Raise awareness? Most people don’t even want to know the truth when it is so big and bad and ugly that is rocks their world / shakes up their world view so much, so significantly, that it is hard to handle / hard to bear. Many people will ignore the truth as too hard to bear, and will, in fact prefer to believe the more comfotable to believe falsehood/lies, rather than the truth, instead. Face it. That is also true. I know. Many of you do, too. Many don’t.

And for those many that don’t, what goes with it, is that they do not want to know, and would ignore the truth if faced with it, or if it was presented to them, anyway. They already have. Now what? What next? Things probably get worse. Human nature has a lot that is not so good.

Obama has not done differently than most politicians in liying. Lying is so common among politicians, it is what it takes to get there, and they just get used to it. What would be ridiculous to the point of being totally asinine is if anyone was so naive as to believe politicians are honest and do not lie. So, face it. Yes, Obama’s birth cetificate was a fake, and that many know it, has made no difference.

That point is common among many other significant issues as well. JFK assassination. 9/11. War on terrorism. Our monetary system including the FED and the IRS. Bad laws and plans for a bleek future of worsening circumstances and conditions deliberately meant and intended to happen at some future time. And so on.

It all can be easily ridiculed as sounding silly or stupid or crazy, which means nothing as to whether it is true or not. Something can sound unbelievable, and yet still be true. People need to get a grip on that, and not allow shallow ridicule to force them to believe that something cannot be true because of superficial ridicule that it sounds unbelievable. It just means that the bigger and badder a thing is, the easier it is for people in power to get away with seriously wrong things, because it sounds and seems unbelievable. JFK “conspiracy theory nuts”, 9/11 “Truthers”, “Birthers”, “Tax protesters”, etc…

Why aren’t people taught such things as “the Hegelian dialectic”, and the principle of “divide and conquer”, etc.? Crises are deliberately made to happen, so that resultant changes involved in supposedly “solving the crisis” also happen as intended. “The Pentagon Papers” proved to us the fraudulent nature of war as far back as Vietnam. Politicians are corrupt sellouts who act with duplicity and are fully cooperative with the NWO agenda. Look at so many bad laws in place that if used in the future would change our way of life very significantly.

Now, that it is too hard to be consciously aware of those facts, proceed to willfully ignore it all. Most people actually prefer their own ignorances as being more comfortable instead of the cold hard truth. What you will get from most people is them treating you like you do not know what you are talking about if they do not know what you are talking about.

I agree with what you are saying and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I have this urge to moderate that post by breaking it into paragraphs / chapters.

personally i felt like the post was a pitch perfect combo of content and formatting

Bravo! Very well done.

And that’s what matters the most, the balance of content and formatting. :stuck_out_tongue:

A recipe might be profound to some of us if it has the perfect combination of content and formatting. :wink:

Look at these videos at YouTube :

Confirmed: Obama’s Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikaajbOEWpk

[video:http://www.youtube.com/v/ikaajbOEWpk?version=3&hl=en_US width:853 height:480]

Confirmed: Obama’s Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2xOtZSEwss

[video:http://www.youtube.com/v/F2xOtZSEwss?version=3&hl=en_US width:853 height:480]

Watch the videos. Listen. Figure it out for yourself, if you can.

I did grin when I logged back in and saw all those beautiful, neatly arranged paragraphs. Bravo!

Bump. His lawyer would not place his birf cert into evidence when requested by judge.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/04/13/obama-birther-new-jersey-judge-decision_n_1423217.html

Found the news lady humorous: “the biggest scandal perpetrated on the American people” then she reflects a moment “err ONE OF THE biggest scandals perpetrated on the American people”. Yeah given the infinite list of fiendish perpetrations, meh doesn’t seem that bad. Perpetrations of scandals are relative at this point.

Wasn’t John McCain born in Panama? Pfft… between the two, the American people never had a chance!

What?!?! so, the newspaper in Hawaii that had his name on the date of his birth is not him but another person with the same name??? Danggg, I thought the president’s name was one of a kind or they have a time mahine.

1. there’s a good chance that Obama was born outside the US (maybe kenya) and therefore is not a natural born citizen

2. no one is going to do a darn thing about it. Since the 2008 election cycle, numerous suits have been filed , many by disgruntled Hillary supporters, and the courts have ignored them. The Supremes have declined to get involved in this

3. In theory, if Obama was not legitimately elected, that makes John Boehner president (Biden was on Obama’s ticket and therefore blemished as well)

4. the only way this can make a difference in 2012 is if states pass laws requiring candidates prove that they are natural born before they can be on the ballot.

5. Rubio, who is rumored to be on Romney’s shortlist for Veep may also not be natural born

Is this a joke?

Yeah a pregnant white American woman would fly (in those days flights were pretty long) halfway around the world in the 60s to an African nation to have her baby there. That makes tons of sense.

Please stop the nonsense. I would like President Obama out of office almost as much as anyone, but the continuation of this ridiculousness makes all Republicans look bad. I wish the tea party would break off into an independent third party. I realize rational Republicans like myself are to blame for allowing the tea party crowd to hijack our party because we are not active enough in the primaries, but enough is enough. When a guy like Jon Huntsman has to leave the party, you know it is heading in the wrong direction.